How old are you (musically)? - take the test

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't seem to progress past the first question. I have no desire to sing any of those songs in front of a mirror but I only know one of them so I had to choose that.

Out of the 32 songs, I've heard 18. Was kinda hoping it would be lower.

I'm "28 or over".

OK I got past it by not taking it literally as singing in front of the mirror (which I don't do) but just songs I kindof like (and I do like Diamonds, although as said prefer the versions by Sia - and Steam Powered Giraffe's, and also like the Pink number, the rest are meh)

aMUSEd wrote:I'm 27 apparently :D (again)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article ... -hits-quiz

(btw if it was Sia's original version of Diamonds I would have put that, just not Rihanna)
They should add a none option, I don't get beyond question 1 as I don't know any of those ballads.

"Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony"

:smack:

What a complete load of bollox. :dog: :hihi:

aMUSEd wrote:OK I got past it by not taking it literally as singing in front of the mirror (which I don't do) but just songs I kindof like (and I do like Diamonds, although as said prefer the versions by Sia - and Steam Powered Giraffe's, and also like the Pink number, the rest are meh)
Hehe. Or sing at all. I don't know any of the songs you've mentioned but I have heard of Pink.

If know I'm stuck in the 90s, but I can't even take the quiz. Question 1:
TFQ wrote:Which of these emotional ballads do you want to sing in the mirror?
  • Rihanna - Diamonds
  • Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
  • P!nk - Family Portrait
  • Take That - Back For Good
I know 0 of these songs*. It's actually the first time I've seen the name Leona Lewis.

*) I'll probably recognize the Take That ditty when I hear it, but I'd rather not.

farlukar wrote:If know I'm stuck in the 90s, but I can't even take the quiz. Question 1:
  • Rihanna - Diamonds
  • P!nk - Family Portrait
I know 0 of these songs*. It's actually the first time I've seen the name Leona Lewis.

*) I'll probably recognize the Take That ditty when I hear it, but I'd rather not.
This made me happy and jealous.

And why would anyone want to leave the 90s?!

farlukar wrote:If know I'm stuck in the 90s, but I can't even take the quiz. Question 1:
  • Rihanna - Diamonds
  • P!nk - Family Portrait
I do know the name because my brother recently mentioned to me that my mother likes her, so he bought her a CD 8)

flodtk wrote:"Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony"

:smack:
Apparently a dancefloor filler according to the bot on that site...

Which seems perfectly reasonable, as I've always loved boshing E and 'avin it' to some Leonard Cohen followed by a couple of Tindersticks bangers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZnYR8gc6bU

Oi Oi :party:

I took the quiz picking the least shitty artist on each question and apparantly I'm somewhere inbetween 19 and 27.

/plays Robert Johnson

Sublime song and video - remember when it first came out

farlukar wrote:I took the quiz picking the least shitty artist on each question and apparantly I'm somewhere inbetween 19 and 27.

/plays Robert Johnson
Me too - us young-uns have taste

aMUSEd wrote:Clearly I forgot to post this
how dare you!
kvr iz seriouz bizniss.

Didnt know half the stuff, so just picked something i had heard of

Between 18 and 27

Im 50.

:hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”