Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Except maybe, if the pharmacist's daughter was the one who developed all the film. :D
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

McLilith wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm Except maybe, if the pharmacist's daughter was the one who developed all the film. :D
tell us more...
with pics :D

asking for a different friend.

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:42 pm
McLilith wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm Except maybe, if the pharmacist's daughter was the one who developed all the film. :D
tell us more...
with pics :D

asking for a different friend.
Here's a "probably safe for work" teaser for you: :wink:

http://glenvision.com/exhibits/michelle/michelle.php?1

GlenVision.com

:lol: luckily im not safe for work.
shes the one from your soundcloud image?

tbh i was kinda joking :hihi:
not that difficult to find images of women ill never meet if i was truly interested :lol:

Yeah, she also appears on my SoundCloud page.

That's cool. I was just responding to your joke with an "I'm calling your bluff" joke. :hihi:

Yeah, my Instagram feed is chock full of women I'll never meet. It's a real thing of beauty, but I also know I'm better off NOT meeting several of those women!

As a photographer who's photographed several beautiful women, I never confuse the beauty of a woman's photo with the reality of her personality. They don't always match up! :lol:
GlenVision.com

years back i knew a guy who did "murder scene" photos as art.
wed be out in a bar and hed just turn round and ask people (both genders) can i photograph you half naked with a knife in your chest?" :o
i was always surprised by the amount of people who not only agreed but seemed excited about it.
i was hanged.

tcc_elektrons_doepfers_01_small.jpg
Finally got the Elektrons hooked up to the Roland VM-3100 mixer I picked up last year ... :party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tcc_voltage_research_01_small.jpg
tcc_voltage_research_02_web.jpg

I've gone all modular :hyper:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

^^ It's about time, congrats! I expect you're having much fun with that :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 am Finally got the Elektrons hooked up to the Roland VM-3100 mixer I picked up last year ... :party:
Damn - your setup looks amazing! Congratulations! :party:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 pm i was always surprised by the amount of people who not only agreed but seemed excited about it.
i was hanged.
Was that before or after you became a vampire? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Go MuLab!

McLilith wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:08 pm As a photographer who's photographed several beautiful women, I never confuse the beauty of a woman's photo with the reality of her personality. They don't always match up! :lol:
Is there a moral to the story, or some advice you'd like to share? As for in long term commitment?

Recently become single, not caring about skin colour, and therefore knowing there is about five hundred million women of my age +/- five years, I'd be curious to hear your insights. :wink:
Go MuLab!

SparkySpark wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:43 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 am Finally got the Elektrons hooked up to the Roland VM-3100 mixer I picked up last year ... :party:
Damn - your setup looks amazing! Congratulations! :party:

SparkySpark wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:50 pm
McLilith wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:08 pm As a photographer who's photographed several beautiful women, I never confuse the beauty of a woman's photo with the reality of her personality. They don't always match up! :lol:
Is there a moral to the story, or some advice you'd like to share? As for in long term commitment?

Recently become single, not caring about skin colour, and therefore knowing there is about five hundred million women of my age +/- five years, I'd be curious to hear your insights. :wink:
tinder. have fun :D

SparkySpark wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:45 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 pm i was always surprised by the amount of people who not only agreed but seemed excited about it.
i was hanged.
Was that before or after you became a vampire? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
im not the vampire.
my sig asks you not to feed the vampyr, if i was the vampyr in question id alter it to "feed the vampyr".

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”