NEW Jaco Bass Library. GROUP BUY ENDS TODAY!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)

Group buy?

Yes!
88%
I'm not sure.
7%
No thanks.
5%

Total votes: 74

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Link to the Group Buy Thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254098

The GB currently has 72 people and will soon be at the 35% discount level.

eDrummist wrote: The GB currently has 72 people and will soon be at the 35% discount level.
Now 74--only one more person in order to get to the 35% discount level.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote:
eDrummist wrote: The GB currently has 72 people and will soon be at the 35% discount level.
Now 74--only one more person in order to get to the 35% discount level.
How soon our posts become obsolete these days! Now 75 people with a 35% discount.

Bump. By my calculations, about 45 minutes left on this really generous offer, just in case some people have missed it.
Basjoe.

Basjoe wrote:Bump. By my calculations, about 45 minutes left on this really generous offer, just in case some people have missed it.
Basjoe.
Actually, the 22nd just started and it runs until 11:59PM the night of the 22nd. That's how I see it at least, since the previous 11:59PM would be on the 21st.

So one more day I believe on the GB. If I'm wrong, I'm sure somebody will correct me on that.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Yup, there's 24 1/2 hours left. We got another full day!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Sincere apologies for the confusion - I should have looked it up on World Time before writing.

Still, it may have served to concentrate the minds of those still undecided ...

Basjoe

I wanted to remind everybody that the Group Buy ends today! At 98 participants, we only need two more people to hit the next tier and reach the 40% off mark. Here's the link: http://www.orangetreesamples.com/index. ... oc&docId=7
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Group Buy has reached 100, and is now at 40% discount with $10 off next purchase coupon! :D

JD

I just noticed that Jaco is out of stock while the group buy is still running... How can this be?

welldone wrote:I just noticed that Jaco is out of stock while the group buy is still running... How can this be?
Hahah, I just didn't want people ordering it before it was actually released, but wanted to prepare the product page.

I'm sending out the emails to the group buy participants right now. Thanks for your patience!!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”