Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soundbylaura wrote:
mgw38 wrote:The Keepforest Evolution bundle is on sale at Audioplugin.deals. Nice! I've been waiting for that one.
Yeah, Atlantica has been on my list for a while. Might grab this deal.
Same here. Dragon too :hyper:

AudioPluginDeals should rename themselves to $99 deals.

What happened to having a $19 or $29 deal once in a while?

Even though it is 60, 70, 80 percents off, $99 is still a bit of money to come up with.

Curious, what's especially interesting about Keepforest Evolution compared to the other hundreds of cinematic libraries on the market?

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
mgw38 wrote:I noticed that there hasn't been a lot of love for this month's Focusrite Plugin Collective offer .
I didn't get the usual email from them, maybe others didn't either
I did get the email (and I think it was mentioned around here). It was just so unexciting that news of it faded quickly.

Backsnack wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Backsnack wrote:I picked up the Kirk library after all. That discount was too much to pass up. Should be a nice addition/replacement for the included Kontakt libraries, as my first “big boy” third party orchestral samples. If I feel the need I may circle back around to Miroslav and pick that up another day. IK stuff seems to go on sale pretty frequently.
Let me know how you like this. I have until the end of the month to decide. :)
Sure thing.

However, my opinion may not have as much weight as those who use orchestral samples as a primary focus. I’ll be using them as flavor and textures for my music. So what I’m saying is I probably don’t have as discerning of taste as others might who have much more $$$ invested into multiple orchestral libraries looking for “that sound.”
That is actually better. I'm not much of an orchestrator either. I just like the sound in spots. So I am looking for easy but sounds good. :wink:

Numanoid wrote:No free plug from Waves this time around :(

Instead there is an EPIC giveaway (i.e. a compo) with just 6 prizes, one of them being OneKnob Phatter
I bet at the end of the day everyone will get One Knob Phatter for free.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:I bet at the end of the day everyone will get One Knob Phatter for free.
Haven't everybody already got it free?

4000 hip hop loops in 10GB sample material, still worth it at $29 ?

https://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4693

Numanoid wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:I bet at the end of the day everyone will get One Knob Phatter for free.
I think that was Pumper (which I actually like on guitar to give a useful tremolo effect).
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Hi Uncle E, for how long the sale for the Xhun Instruments Bundle will be on?
Uncle E wrote:
plexuss wrote:Uncle E. Little One is showing up as $70 in cart. I thought it was on sale for $42?
Uncle E wrote: 40% off Xhun Audio LittleOne virtual Moog, now $42 instead of $70:
https://www.jrrshop.com/xhun-audio-littleone
The sale ended already, it only lasted a few days. We will be putting the Xhun Instruments Bundle on sale for $89 tomorrow night, that consists of LittleOne and IronAxe.

Numanoid wrote:
I don't.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

How is the interface for Little1 v3, does it look just like Little1 v2 ?

pekadan wrote:Curious, what's especially interesting about Keepforest Evolution compared to the other hundreds of cinematic libraries on the market?
I haven't bought it yet, but from watching walkthroughs on YouTube I'd say 'quality'.
Not sure what these hundreds libraries you think of are, but from what I can tell, only Heavyocity, Audio imperia and Sampletrax can match this.
Check out Samplelibraryreview's video for a good overview.

Got it. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Keep Forest products are great. A great variety of sounds and sources. I have both of their libraries and the Hybrid Two stuff and feel they work together nicely.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”