Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Bought the Evolution Dragon. Seems like a lot of noise makers, but there was enough to make it worth $49. And? I probably have multiple instruments that do the same thing. Hopefully, I can find a use for it.
Welcome to our club!
I might like Atlantis slightly more but they are both sweet libraries! Not to mention Vikings! Go APD - both for $119.

I’m even more a fan of Vikings.
Sweet deal indeed.

I'm only mildly bitter that I paid $59 for Atlantica in April. :cry: :borg:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

@Uncle E: I saw that the NF analogy studio rack is on a great discount, wondering will there be more deals on nomad factory soon? (I am particularly interested in Magnetic and Magma) Thanks! :party:
Trance, Trance Is Life

dandezebra wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Bought the Evolution Dragon. Seems like a lot of noise makers, but there was enough to make it worth $49. And? I probably have multiple instruments that do the same thing. Hopefully, I can find a use for it.
Welcome to our club!
I might like Atlantis slightly more but they are both sweet libraries! Not to mention Vikings! Go APD - both for $119.
I listened to both of them. Although Atlantis sounded good, the cold piano in Dragon sucked me in. I did like the heavy brass/synth sound in Atlantis, but I want to say I have something that does that already. I just need to figure out which library it is. One of my Impact Soundworks things maybe? One of the 8Dio ones? :dog:

I really need to write down what they all do. And I am feeling like a sound/instrument hoarder. :borg:

@Uncle E:

Last night you posted "30% off Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio, Reference 4 Headphone, Upgrades, and the new True-Fi desktop headphone correction software"

How long is this good for?

DrMEM wrote:@Uncle E:

Last night you posted "30% off Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio, Reference 4 Headphone, Upgrades, and the new True-Fi desktop headphone correction software"

Buy Sonarworks, you‘ll not regret it!

JerGoertz wrote:
woggle wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Orange Tree's summer group buy has started. Hopefully enough will join to get the 60%. I'm eying a bass this time. :)

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy
this is one where I get excited, go to the Orange Tree site and realise I have everything of theirs that I want already :)
This is the one where I get excited, then realize I'm a broke-ass mofo. :ud:
I have a good chunk of Orange Slices, so I should be able to get a great discount on top of the group-buy rebate.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
Nobdi wrote:Last time I did an upgrade it worked ?
It's right at the end of the transaction
(afaikr somewhere on the right hand side of the screen when you finally press "pay"or "order")
It is there but need to click to open the the space to insert the code.

For me it is less expensive for me to buy from Everyplugin
than to upgrade from Gold to Diamond at Waves.com

What may be a better deal
Waves Diamond $266.74

You may be required to
first open an account
http://everyplugin.com/diamond.html

use code YNY23

I am tempted!
For $93 I can upgrade from Diamond to Horizon & Restoration.

I did almost click buy but saw I’m only buying v9.2. Confused I closed the window and cbf’d anymore.
Really awesome upgrade price to get Horizon!

Fleer wrote:I’m even more a fan of Vikings.
Sweet deal indeed.
All Keepforest libraries are great, but the Vikings bundle is hard to beat.

I'm also interested to know. My headphones are supported so I would try the demo first and maybe buy if I have enough time.

Feelshallright wrote:

I'm also interested to know. My headphones are supported so I would try the demo first and maybe buy if I have enough time.
I am assuming the timing coincides with Sonarworks' summer sale. According to to the KVR announcement that ends on July 1.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

dzilizzi wrote:....I did like the heavy brass/synth sound in Atlantis, but I want to say I have something that does that already. I just need to figure out which library it is. One of my Impact Soundworks things maybe? One of the 8Dio ones? :dog:

I really need to write down what they all do. And I am feeling like a sound/instrument hoarder. :borg:
Juggernaut maybe?
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Waves Horizon bundle for about 200 USD at everyplugin... worth it? I wonder if it's still any good nowadays.
I got many high quality plugins such as u-he Satin (tape, delay, modulation), u-he Presswerk (compressor), PSP Xenon (limiter), 2caudio Breeze 2 (reverb), NI Komplete 11...
Thoughts?
.:: (noou) - electronic + music ::.
https://noou.bandcamp.com

evilantal wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:....I did like the heavy brass/synth sound in Atlantis, but I want to say I have something that does that already. I just need to figure out which library it is. One of my Impact Soundworks things maybe? One of the 8Dio ones? :dog:

Juggernaut maybe?
That is probably it. I got it free during one of their sales.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”