Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thenumber23 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:33 am Has anyone received their free Waves plugin emails? The one where you get one free $29 plugin if you spend $50, and 2 for spending $100? They said they'd start emailing right after Black Friday.
Nope. Well, I didn't order any of the 2-for-1 deals. But I tried grabbing the free one. I tried a few times and the email never showed up. For the free Sibilance plugin. I did get the free H-Comp right away though earlier. I'm wondering if I should write to them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thenumber23 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:33 am Has anyone received their free Waves plugin emails? The one where you get one free $29 plugin if you spend $50, and 2 for spending $100? They said they'd start emailing right after Black Friday.
https://www.waves.com/black-friday-2018 ... ree-plugin

I just did. I actually bought my 2 plugins through Everyplugin (they answered my questions within a minute) and just picked my free plugin. Happy. :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I, too, received the mail on the 29th.

Good to know that Sibilance is now part of Gold (and up).

My WUP is current, so I usually have the freebies. I guess I could sell them for $5.

Yes (bought from everyplugin.com).If you bought from a 3rd party seller, the "terms and conditions" required the serial to be registered with Waves before the cut-off date... if you didn't realize that you could try asking support for an exception.

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:11 pm
Yes (bought from everyplugin.com).If you bought from a 3rd party seller, the "terms and conditions" required the serial to be registered with Waves before the cut-off date... if you didn't realize that you could try asking support for an exception.
On a similar note, if you were sitting on some unregistered Waves serial numbers, if you register them during any of these promotions, as long as you register them during the promotion until the cut-off date, you will also get the promotion (same with iZotope plugins too).

Yesterday I was completely at ease with myself, thinking that I have everything I could possibly need. And then this happened. :lol:
Armadillo wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:33 pm Up to 63% off Orchestral tools.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ral-tools/
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I know :help:

Korg is doing a sale right now... But I find the upgrade from m1 le is only discounted by 1/3. I remember seeing them do half off. Can someone confirm please?
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 am Korg is doing a sale right now... But I find the upgrade from m1 le is only discounted by 1/3. I remember seeing them do half off. Can someone confirm please?
Not sure about the M1 upgrade, but I am waiting for a sale on the Legacy Bundle upgrade that that has not happened yet at all.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:04 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 am Korg is doing a sale right now... But I find the upgrade from m1 le is only discounted by 1/3. I remember seeing them do half off. Can someone confirm please?
Not sure about the M1 upgrade, but I am waiting for a sale on the Legacy Bundle upgrade that that has not happened yet at all.
So I bet they are just doing a "teaser" sale. I will wait for a bigger one hopefully coming this Christmas.
Trance, Trance Is Life

Thanks all for the free Waves plugin info. I used the Waves link and was able to get a couple freebies.

Bought a Maschine MK3, i received it today and wow, how those guys do... its a brand new one with 3 month warranty, i got it for 350€
I highly recommand them
TB

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”