Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With regards to the current iZotope upgrade sale for Neutron 3, can you sell a the suite/plugin that was used to upgrade in the future? So if you have MPS2 and upgrade to MPS2.1, can you sell MPS2 later on? With the way that upgrades work with iZotope, it doesn't look like they have a good handle on what you own.

(In my case I own MPS2 and PPS3 and I don't even see any upgrades to Neutron 3, only the older versions of MPS1 and crossgrades. I could crossgrade from PPS3 to MPS2.1 for $99 once iZotope fixes my account to have the proper upgrade paths and then sell MPS2 without any issues, but thought I ask anyway.)

Hurray for 2000 pages, not so much for my pocket book though :P

sfd wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:54 pm Hi guys !

Noticed NI launched their summer sales.

I'm visually impaired and their site is a bit confusing for me.

What I'd like to ask you guys is - how / where can I get hold on Kontakt - for lowest possible price ? :-)
Kontakt 6 is at half price (until the end of June) if you upgrade or crossgrade:
€/$49 to upgrade from an earlier version of Kontakt;
€/$125 to crossgrade from a selection of (Kontakt Player) libraries, depending on what you have.
Won’t be found much lower elsewhere than at NI’s own site.
If you can’t upgrade or crossgrade (yet) you’d better have a look at their bundles and buy or upgrade wisely. It’s a maze, but there’s some logic to the madness.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 am
shonky wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:57 am $99 for an upgrade from MPS2 to 2.1?

Might hold out for MPS3 lol
You're basically paying $99 for Neutron 3 Advanced.
Hadn't realized Neutron 3 was out... hmm.

I noticed yesterday that Ableton put their DAWs on sale. 25% off. Darn, just after I pulled trigger on Cubase Pro. I think there was only 33% off I have seen in the past that was better.

https://www.ableton.com/en/shop/
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Fleer wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:06 pm

What I'd like to ask you guys is - how / where can I get hold on Kontakt - for lowest possible price ? :-)
Kontakt 6 is at half price (until the end of June) if you upgrade or crossgrade:
€/$125 to crossgrade from a selection of (Kontakt Player) libraries, depending on what you have.
If you can’t upgrade or crossgrade (yet) you’d better have a look at their bundles and buy or upgrade wisely. It’s a maze, but there’s some logic to the madness.
I logged in to my NI account to see if I'm eligible. It says Kontakt 6 would cost me 399 EUR. Is that supposed to be half price ? :-o

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 pm With regards to the current iZotope upgrade sale for Neutron 3, can you sell a the suite/plugin that was used to upgrade in the future? So if you have MPS2 and upgrade to MPS2.1, can you sell MPS2 later on? With the way that upgrades work with iZotope, it doesn't look like they have a good handle on what you own.
It seems highly unlikely that they would intentionally allow that as I'm not aware of any company that would do so.
As for loopholes, no idea.

sfd wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:31 pm

I logged in to my NI account to see if I'm eligible. It says Kontakt 6 would cost me 399 EUR. Is that supposed to be half price ? :-o
Did you add it to your cart to see upgrade /crossgrade prices?

I mentioned it earlier, download and register the free Sennheiser Drum Mic‘a if you really absolutely only want KONTAKT. Usually, deals for KOMPLETE are just too good to ignore.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

It seems, that in stead if halving the price, NI has doubled the price for you. You must have done something really bad...

medienhexer wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 pm ...

I mentioned it earlier, download and register the free Sennheiser Drum Mic‘a if you really absolutely only want KONTAKT. Usually, deals for KOMPLETE are just too good to ignore.
I was under the impression that NI had stopped Drum Mic‘a being eligible for updates/upgrades a while ago ??? :neutral:

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 pm With regards to the current iZotope upgrade sale for Neutron 3, can you sell a the suite/plugin that was used to upgrade in the future? So if you have MPS2 and upgrade to MPS2.1, can you sell MPS2 later on? With the way that upgrades work with iZotope, it doesn't look like they have a good handle on what you own.

(In my case I own MPS2 and PPS3 and I don't even see any upgrades to Neutron 3, only the older versions of MPS1 and crossgrades. I could crossgrade from PPS3 to MPS2.1 for $99 once iZotope fixes my account to have the proper upgrade paths and then sell MPS2 without any issues, but thought I ask anyway.)

Hurray for 2000 pages, not so much for my pocket book though :P
Not sure about iZotope, but it's not unheard of for companies to allow that. For example, Toontrack allowed me to sell off SD2 once I upgraded to SD3.

Nobdi wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:28 pm
medienhexer wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 pm ...

I was under the impression that NI had stopped Drum Mic‘a being eligible for updates/upgrades a while ago ??? :neutral:
DrumMic’a! ist ein virtuelles Schlagzeug auf Basis des KONTAKT Freeware Sample Players von Native Instruments. Der KONTAKT Freeware Sample Player ist upgradefähig auf die KONTAKT Vollversion: Beim LogIn in den Native Instruments Webshop mit derselben eMail-Adresse, die für die Registrierung von DrumMic’a! verwendet wurde, wird automatisch die bestmögliche Option vorgeschlagen

Ignore the rest in my native tongue 😊

A while ago, somebody claimed that NI had removed Drum Mic'a from the list of products that would allow you to cross grade to the full version Kontakt. But that was in fact incorrect. NI still lists it as eligible for the cross grade.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

medienhexer wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 pm Ignore the rest in my native tongue 😊
Is UPGRADEFÄHIG really a German word? :scared: :o

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”