Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Digivolt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 pm After seeing quite a few members listing sales for the same stuff as was in the reverb deals for double/triple the price, I'm done posting deals here, not going to waste my time so others can profit off the community so brazenly
Saw that as well, kinda sad but thats how it works. Im grateful for those posting deals here but its also a way for some to make some easy cash sadly.

PsYAuM wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 pm Yes i have unused license keys advertised myself but they was only free products from purchases and they have no price attached only a request to make an offer
" you might just be surprised how low i will go "
I don't take issue with that man, it's buying those reverb deals then instantly flipping on KVR market for profit, I mean I could understand if somebody bought the license on impulse, then decided after a few days/hours research it's not for them and stuck it up for a reasonable price to get their money back, but some of these guys are buying the licenses and instantly sticking them up here for 2x/3x what they paid. At least be smart and wait a week or 2 to make it less obvious you want to f**k your fellow community musicians over :evil:

I just won't waste my time posting these broken deals if people are making money off them, other normal deals I find I'll still post

PsYAuM wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 pm After seeing quite a few members listing sales for the same stuff as was in the reverb deals for double/triple the price, I'm done posting deals here, not going to waste my time so others can profit off the community so brazenly
I actually bought and registered Filterfreak so would appreciate it if you would pm me anything else that you become aware of.
I have no intention to do such a thing because i am of agreement that it's morally wrong to do so.
Yes i have unused license keys advertised myself but they was only free products from purchases and they have no price attached only a request to make an offer
Yeah, please add me on the list :ud:
Not planning to purchase and then sell for profit, got different things to do

Vortifex wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:10 am The list of qualifying products for IK's group buy on JRRshop doesn't include some things that are listed as qualifying on IK's own website. Does that mean if I buy through JRR those products won't be available to me as part of the deal, or is there another reason they're not listed?
They will still qualify. I will update our site.

0degree wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm
PsYAuM wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 pm
I actually bought and registered Filterfreak so would appreciate it if you would pm me anything else that you become aware of.
I have no intention to do such a thing because i am of agreement that it's morally wrong to do so.
Yes i have unused license keys advertised myself but they was only free products from purchases and they have no price attached only a request to make an offer
Yeah, please add me on the list :ud:
Not planning to purchase and then sell for profit, got different things to do
Let's be honest, Digivolt probably isn't going to create a list of people to PM with these excellent deals. What I'd like to know is if you're emailed these deals or if you simply keep a close eye on Reverb's site. I truly do appreciate being informed of the deep discounts and if anyone has ever seen my sales here in Sell and Buy, you'll see I'm not out for profit. ;)
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:53 pm Let's be honest, Digivolt probably isn't going to create a list of people to PM with these excellent deals. What I'd like to know is if you're emailed these deals or if you simply keep a close eye on Reverb's site. I truly do appreciate being informed of the deep discounts and if anyone has ever seen my sales here in Sell and Buy, you'll see I'm not out for profit. ;)
It's just keeping a close eye on the deals page and using F5 to refresh it, would be great if they mailed you them though :hihi:

[Mod edit: Quote of and response to a deleted post removed.]

Well said, quietzone :tu:
And that B-Scanner is a scorcher.

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:55 am
adl wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:52 am Sounds interesting! Gone have to check out Ozone and that feature during the next days.
Just a quick question though: you have any idea why I can't buy the "Ozone advanced upgrade from elements" from your shop when I live in Germany? Am getting a message that it's not available in my country or something. When I change my location temporarily to Austria for example I can buy it without any problems. Guess I have to move, in order to make this transaction. :hihi:
Please PM me your JRR email and I'll fix it.
Same issue for me on the amplitude fender collection 2 (resident in uk) saying unavailable in my country </3 please help :D xx

I have no issues with the flippers as long as they offer fair pricing relative to the current market and deliver what they are selling. There is a difference between making a reasonable return and predatory pricing. Keep the deals rolling.

To pick up on a few posts here re the Reverb thing - I don't know if this is since their buyout by Etsy but I guess these are just loss leaders.

I'm not so convinced it will harm JRR Shop - these deals are so random and fleeting I would imagine most people miss them anyway.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

What is red, living in the woods, but is not a fox?
It is a fox, after all.

ChamomileShark wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:14 pm To pick up on a few posts here re the Reverb thing - I don't know if this is since their buyout by Etsy but I guess these are just loss leaders.

I'm not so convinced it will harm JRR Shop - these deals are so random and fleeting I would imagine most people miss them anyway.
Indeed. JRR Shop and others are steady operations with full support. Reverb won't bite into that. Heck, I just got refunded for my Image-Line Morphine order with no appropriate reason whatsoever.

Fleer wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:17 pm
ChamomileShark wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:14 pm To pick up on a few posts here re the Reverb thing - I don't know if this is since their buyout by Etsy but I guess these are just loss leaders.

Indeed. JRR Shop and others are steady operations with full support. Reverb won't bite into that. Heck, I just got refunded for my Image-Line Morphine order with no appropriate reason whatsoever.
I picked up two things so far and I honestly only picked them up because they were so ridiculously cheap. Would not have bought them otherwise. I doubt this is having any effect on the other retailers.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I, for one, as mentioned above, took my deal I got at Reverb and went straight to JRRShop to partake in the iZotope sale and bought two upgrades there. If the sales weren't going on, I may just have done the same thing, anyway.

Zzounds and JRRShop are my two favorite online stores and would rather purchase with them than GC, MF, or SW most of the time unless any of the others have something that Zzounds or JRRShop just don't have.
Blue Phase Music

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”