Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Freeloaders, the lot of you.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:08 pm Seems it killed the Arturia site
Yup. News of Arturia's offer has reverberated in the online community.

yehboy1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:14 pm
and made their site unresponsive...it's a good offer, so not surprised!

mrufino1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:33 pm
No to worry. Soon the size of the traffic will decay.

yehboy1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:46 pm
mrufino1 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:33 pm
No to worry. Soon the size of the traffic will decay.
True, at least everybody have a real chance to get this excellent freebie unlike with other companies. I'll buy Pigments this week to show my appreciation.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

I wonder if the Arturia plate was due to be part of a "3 Reverbs you'll actually use" bundle or is maybe still going to be?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Sonokinetic is a fantastic dev. They are more than honest, and their method of a free gift is great. With all the sales in addition to the potential of receiving a free gift (right place at the right time) they really show they are about the musicians.

I have purchased 31 of their libraries and do not regret any of the purchases, though many were at full cost.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:08 pm I wonder if the Arturia plate was due to be part of a "3 Reverbs you'll actually use" bundle or is maybe still going to be?
Maybe
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:08 pm Do you mind me resting my hand in your lap?
Maybe...

OK so that was a little creepy. Anyhow, good week for free plugins - AAS just emailed me a free pack choice too. Not bad.
At this rate I may not have to buy anything next month.

Who am I kidding? :(

Are you safe?

Sorry, I was just joking.

Is a quote from the game Vice City:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a 2002 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the sixth title in the Grand Theft Auto series and the first main entry since 2001's Grand Theft Auto III. Set within the fictional Vice City, based on Miami, the game follows Tommy Vercetti following his release from prison. After he is caught up in an ambushed drug deal, he seeks out those responsible while building a criminal empire and seizing power from other criminal organisations in the city.

The game is played from a third-person perspective, and its world is navigated on foot or by vehicle. The open world design lets the player freely roam Vice City, consisting of two main islands. The game's plot is based on multiple real-world people and events in Miami such as Cuban, Haitian, and biker gangs, the 1980s crack epidemic, the Mafioso drug lords of Miami, and the dominance of glam metal. The game was also influenced by the film and television of the era, including Scarface and Miami Vice. Much of the development work constituted creating the game world to fit the inspiration and time period; the development team conducted extensive field research in Miami while creating the world. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was released in October 2002 for the PlayStation 2, in May 2003 for Microsoft Windows, and in October 2003 for the Xbox.

Upon release, the game received critical acclaim, with praise particularly directed at its music, gameplay and open world design. However, the game also generated controversy, with criticism directed at the depiction of violence and racial groups. The game sparked lawsuits and protests while being labelled as violent and explicit. Vice City became the best-selling video game of 2002 and has sold over 17.5 million copies. Considered one of the most significant titles of the sixth generation of video games, and one of the greatest video games ever made, it won numerous year-end accolades including Game of the Year awards from several gaming publications. Since its release, the game has received numerous ports to many gaming platforms. An enhanced version was released for mobile platforms in 2012, for the game's tenth anniversary. Its successor, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, was released in 2004, and a prequel, Vice City Stories, was released in 2006.
Joke failed... :oops:

And yes I think Arturia will come up with a reverb pack.

Source? My dog said to me.

(Meaning: I have no idea what's gonna happen...)

Oh I know Vice City, played it to death. The amount of times I swam across the river and tried to survive with all hell raining down on me :)

Are you safe?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:34 pm Oh I know Vice City, played it to death. The amount of times I swam across the river and tried to survive with all hell raining down on me :)
:lol:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:08 pm I wonder if the Arturia plate was due to be part of a "3 Reverbs you'll actually use" bundle or is maybe still going to be?
I think it will become part of the new bundle "3 Reverbs you might use or not, we're not quite sure". :hihi:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

What do you guys think about the acousticsamples guitar collection?

I have shreddage 2 (all 3), and while great, they're indeed metal guitars... I think these 4 guitars from AS would really fill the gap but $99 is still steep, especially after Komplete upgrade few weeks ago :hihi:

I'd be interested too, but I'm also pretty skint and my VST money for this month is earmarked for upgrading to Melodyne Studio and buying a couple of GForce synths while they're still on sale.

Are you safe?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”