Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got this recently from a friend of mine as he only needed one voucher and i don't need it anymore:

FEB-29-B-J6HKPG4N
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

vallaton wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:56 am
kidslow wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:04 am
vallaton wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 am klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I
picked up brusfri and gotoeq. i keep checking that gaffel out too. at first i thought i can just do that by hand in daw, but the more i think about it the more i feel it'd be a handy tool. talk me out of it maybe?
I picked up Stark. I am a guitar guy. Its cool. Right up my alley.

I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:55 am
vallaton wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 am klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I
picked up brusfri and gotoeq. i keep checking that gaffel out too. at first i thought i can just do that by hand in daw, but the more i think about it the more i feel it'd be a handy tool. talk me out of it maybe?

I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.
ah, thank you! that's useful information.

do you have any opinion on the stark vs guitar rig 5?

Since our email service provider has caused some issues when we sent out the initial campaign, we are extending this sale until March 3. This gives you more time to contact our sales support if needed. We apologize for any inconvenience this server issue may have caused on your end.
PA - $29 Sales NOW UNTIL MARCH 03

Still the same codes, though. So mine are used, yet more days & better chances for everyone to become a happy PA - Customer & those new golden rims for Dirk. :party:
Last edited by El°HYM on Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

vallaton wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:10 pm
telecode wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:55 am

ah, thank you! that's useful information.

do you have any opinion on the stark vs guitar rig 5?
yes. i am actually a big gutar rig user. stark seems and sounds like newer sim software technology and sounds better. also easier on the system resources. the GUI is kind of cool too. but as a product, its more traditional approach, sort of similar to Amplitube where you dial up an amp, add effects to chain and so on. with guitar rig you can do all the really weirdo stuff like crossmix different amps and loop effects into themselves and so on .. which neither stark nor amplitube can do.

i would suggest try the demo. i am into clean sounds and this is up my alley at that price point. not sure about heavier metal sounds though. hope it helps.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:55 am I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.
On sale for $29 or $29.99? And that's 5 over what timeframe? Been subscribed to their mailing list for 6 months and have seen those 2 on sale once in that period of time (Christmas Sale for $29.99).

If Waves, IK and PA went bust would this thread die through inactivity?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I grabbed Triad and Iron, gonna be a fun weekend!
Have you tried Vital?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:37 pm If Waves, IK and PA went bust would this thread die through inactivity?
Given they are all C/R "cloud" copy protection, I'd expect the thread to go nuclear.

Is Phils Cascade good.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

This arrived in the email today - for anyone who is a Volume owner:
Softube wrote:We just wanted to give you a quick heads-up, as a friend of Softube, about our upcoming release of Volume 4 in March. The new collection will feature six additional plug-ins:

– Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959
– American Class A
– Monoment Bass
– Spring Reverb
– Acoustic Feedback
– Passive-Active Pack

...on top of those already included in Volume 3. So although we'd never discourage you from buying a Softube plug-in, we might humbly suggest in this instance that you hold fire on these until you see your Volume upgrade price. Just a thought.

I don’t suppose any of you wonderful musicians and creators has a PA 29 voucher code or two to PM me and bring happiness to this dark corner?
Thank you 🙏 if you do😌

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:14 am
pheeleep wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:52 am I tried the B code. Already taken. If someone would be kind enough to pm me a code :)
It (FEB-29-B-VK43F5EZ) works for me right now. I am not using it, but thought you would want to try again?
Dear @LoveEnigma18 Thank you very much for the code (...F5EZ) 😊🙏
Happy new LION tamer, here 😁

And I need a $399 voucher for Omnisphere 2 so I can make some below average music.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

Spare code right here: FEB-29-B-C4PJBGBU

Hope someone gets what they're desperate for :)
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”