Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Naaa man. You don't get it. I'm just having a laugh. I thought everyone was comfortable on KVR.

Insanelysane wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:53 am I actually am a very positive person.
:roll:

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:54 am Naaa man. You don't get it. I'm just having a laugh. I thought everyone was comfortable on KVR.
Not the same thing at all, but you can sit there patting yourself on the back thinking you have done good today.

Insanelysane wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:16 am
Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:54 am Naaa man. You don't get it. I'm just having a laugh. I thought everyone was comfortable on KVR.
Not the same thing at all, but you can sit there patting yourself on the back thinking you have done good today.
Righto. Will do.

BTW, don't forget, lotsa bargains out there: try the demo. Saves a lot of disappointment.
Last edited by Gamma-UT on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ploki wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:14 am
Insanelysane wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:53 am I actually am a very positive person.
:roll:
Cheers

Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:15 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:09 pm
Double Tap wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 pm Is Breaktweaker worth a tenner?
IMO not for the plugin itself which is a massive CPU hog, but it comes with over 6500 one shot drum samples that are very good so worth it for that alone easily.
The accompanying patterns and layerings are nice too, and it has midi drag and drop.
Thank you both. I'm going to use this deal as an opportunity to test my ability to withstand GAS, since I already have many more drum sounds than I've actually listened to.

Anyone who bought the Samplitude upgrade that is currently on sale: do you get indivisual licences for Samplitude, Sound Fordge and Spectralayers?

Thinking of selling some of the licences and keeping some

nathanj wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:11 am Anyone who bought the Samplitude upgrade that is currently on sale: do you get indivisual licences for Samplitude, Sound Fordge and Spectralayers?

Thinking of selling some of the licences and keeping some
Didn't buy this one, but have bought previous ones. You get separate licenses.

ATS wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:31 am
jzero wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:25 am I bet the PSP guys are pissed about this:
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/ik-releas ... ects-49664
I use both companies products but in my opinion PSP is on a higher level than IK for effects.
☝️ that. Without a doubt. PSP people are not even considering that announcement. Neither is Colin McDowell.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Either way, ffs IK bring out Studio 3 Max. It's been 2 years and I want some of the new shizzle.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I don't think the quality of IK effects is in doubt, not for me anyway, they make some cool stuff.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:48 am I don't think the quality of IK effects is in doubt, not for me anyway, they make some cool stuff.
some companies make splendid emus, some don't. They may be worth in some other way, but i don't take IK seriously, everything i demoed was pretty meh. The MODO series is probably the most well thought out and most unique of all their offerings.
Else is about the same level as Arturia. "meh"

"Meh"
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 am "Meh"
yeah well, it was free, unlike IK.

What is this new mix plugin? As I understand you pay $150 to use the plug-ins you already own in a channelstrip?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”