Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:27 am What are the really good deals? The deals section is useless because it lists everything even if it's not a great deal. What are like 3 or 4 deals that are truly insanely good?
I hate 'it depends' answers, but it depends on what you do, what you have and what you need. I now have everything I need, so nothing is a good deal. And I will keep telling myself that.

schmerzschlag wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 am
kovacs wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:59 am I then use Ozone & Neutron (Elements) to mix and master.

I can get Neutron Standard for $49 at JRRShop right now. Or Neutron Advanced for $149. I feel that Advanced is perhaps too much for my needs so Standard is probably fine.

Are there similar offers for Ozone anywhere? Or any "packs" with Ozone & Neutron combined without having to go for the entire suite?
This is pretty much my situation. Here's what I think, I'll do: Buy Neutron Standard at JRR. See if it's enough for me. If not buy the Tonal Balance Upgrade from any Standard for $149. It doesn't make that big of a difference in the end, if at all, but afaik the Upgrade is up until January.

Btw. Izotope seems to get hammered. Downloading a demo takes aaaages. ;D
That sounds like a good plan to me

Never mind.
Last edited by soundbylaura on Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

First purchase of Black Friday goes to Toontrack EZdrummer 2. I think I should have probably got this a lot earlier. Thanks to all those who helped in the decision making. :)

I have identified 3-4 EZX that I really like (and I am afraid they are not the ones that are currently $20). Wondering what's the best time to pick EZXs up for cheap.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:47 pm First purchase of Black Friday goes to Toontrack EZdrummer 2. I think I should have probably got this a lot earlier. Thanks to all those who helped in the decision making. :)

I have identified 3-4 EZX that I really like (and I am afraid they are not the ones that are currently $20). Wondering what's the best time to pick EZXs up for cheap.
They pop up in private sales here pretty often.

Sonuscore The Orchestra for 179 EUR (https://sonuscore.com/shop/the-orchestra/).
I understand it's a fantastic library and a popular one too. Is this the lowest price yet or does it often go on sale for around the same amount?

zacha wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:30 pm
schmerzschlag wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 am
kovacs wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:59 am I then use Ozone & Neutron (Elements) to mix and master.

I can get Neutron Standard for $49 at JRRShop right now. Or Neutron Advanced for $149. I feel that Advanced is perhaps too much for my needs so Standard is probably fine.

Are there similar offers for Ozone anywhere? Or any "packs" with Ozone & Neutron combined without having to go for the entire suite?
This is pretty much my situation. Here's what I think, I'll do: Buy Neutron Standard at JRR. See if it's enough for me. If not buy the Tonal Balance Upgrade from any Standard for $149. It doesn't make that big of a difference in the end, if at all, but afaik the Upgrade is up until January.

Btw. Izotope seems to get hammered. Downloading a demo takes aaaages. ;D
That sounds like a good plan to me
I went for the Tonal Balance pack at JRRShop (and used 'group' code) :party: :hug: (Thanks AcrossTheSky).
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Bluetechaudio posted their sales in the no-chat thread. First I've heard of them. The link to Blue Cat Audio deals shows a bunch of Blue Cat Audio stuff, but no discounts. Fishy?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

soundbylaura wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:33 pm Free from Slate Digital: Fresh Air

https://slatedigital.com/fresh-air/
There's no info on whether you need a physical iLok, which I think all Stale (hehe) products require
And, does it come with hair gel and a t-shirt two sizes too small?

monomox wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:55 pm

There's no info on whether you need a physical iLok, which I think all Stale (hehe) products require
Requirements
No iLok dongle required
You do not need an iLok USB dongle, but you do need an Internet connection to use Slate Digital plugins with iLok Cloud.

Your order includes...
Fresh Air

Add breathtaking high-frequency drama to your tracks without a single ounce of harshness.
Requirements
No iLok dongle required

You do not need an iLok USB dongle, but you do need an Internet connection to use Slate Digital plugins with iLok Cloud.

guys, you're making me look like I don't know how to read!
:-P

It does not require a physical iLok but you can't store the license on your PC either. It is either a dongle or the iLok Cloud which will probably be a deterrent for many.

It is one of the better freebies I have seen in a while. I highly recommend giving it a try. Very easy to overuse that effect though.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

With the bargain center(s) now - who is disliking all of the actual plugin product sales? Is this backlash from the preset salesmen?

It seems these 2 bargain threads (+ no discussion) have become some sort of running joke / competition / malicious intent?

People are posting genuine plugin sales and they are being disliked - so the question is why else are people visiting the bargain centers, other than for genuine plugin sales??? Some people want no sales of anything posted at all?

It seems suspiciously like malicious backlash from the preset salesmen - i.e. not genuine AT ALL? Am I correct? Could the KVR moderators please look into who is disliking genuine plugin sales posts...

monomox wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:19 pm guys, you're making me look like I don't know how to read!
:-P
In your defense, I didn't see any mention of it until I got to the order page.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”