Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought UVI Sparkverb from gregam. Great communication. Fast transaction. No problems.

Thanks!

Bought Slate VTM from Baxterbrown who is a trusty, fast and a friendly seller.
Fast transaction. No problems.
Everything is fine.
Thanks!

Just bought Komplete 9 from cocoazenith. Good price and excellent seller! Helped me figure out how to register without contacting support!
Last edited by bolt891 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Focusrite Midnight Suite to MogwaiBoy. A good, hassle-free transaction. Recommended.

Sold AudioDamage PanStation to krzys. Everything was smooth and fine. Quick payment etc. :) I would highly recommend this buyer.

Bought NI Replika and NI Supercharger from krabbencutter - friendly and helpful communication, received instant response on PM, great price (and even got an additional gift for free)!

Highly recommended user!

Bought VSL Dimension Strings from RockIngenieur. Perfect and fast transaction. Really nice guy to talk to. Absolutely recommended :-)

Bought U-he Satin from Porcelli. Great seller, had the license the next morning. Thanks again.

Sold Waves Bass Rider to Infinite5ths - Very friendly and easy to deal with.

Sold Waves H-Verb to gebz_15 - Also very friendly and easy to deal with.

Would happily buy or sell with these guys again.
Release The Kraken

Sold Slate Digital VCC and FG-X to JerGoertz. Excellent transaction and I would highly recommend!

Bought Waves H-Verb from TheKraken. Top seller! Highly recommended.

Sold successfully AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 to Rasco, quick transaction.

Bought Xpand!2 from Monsum, fast delivery of the serial. Helpful guy. Highly recommended.

Bought Bitwig 8-Track from cocoazenith whom I dealt several times with before. Excellent trader and transaction as usual :tu:

I also bought Klanghelm DC8C2 from zeppelinus who was an excellent trader :tu: The developer also was fast to send me the authorization.

I highly recommend them all :D

Purchased Audio Damage Bitcom from Soman. Great price. Seamless transaction.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”