Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought izotope Music Production Suite 4 from JorjhanC. Easy and fast transfer. Trustful person. Recommended seller. Thank you

Purchased Elysia Mpressor from UltraByte. Very fast, I would recommend and buy from this seller again! :D

nibbana wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:39 pm I sold Neural DSP: Archetype Cory Wong to noexitrecords. The transaction could not have gone smoother.
I purchased Neural DSP: Archetype Cory Wong from nibbana. It was a great transaction. He responded to all of my questions very quickly, let me know as soon as he received my payment, immediately initiated the license transfer, sent follow-up messages to ensure that I had received the license, and generally made the entire process as easy and comfortable as possible. I would definitely buy from him again.

Just bought the Black Rooster Audio All Bundle from petergreeny. It was an easy and really fast transaction and an excellent and totally recommended seller in general! :)

Markonian wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:38 am This is an alert to anyone looking to buy from Lotus9.

I made an inquiry about a product for sale in "Sell & Buy". I was no longer interested in buying his product and now he is sending me abusive messages. I don't know this person for I only ever asked him one question.

I have all messages from him in my thread. I will provide them if needed.

The message chain is as follows:

Melda Productions MMasteringFXBundle
Sent: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:45 am
by Markonian

I don't own any Melda products but, I understand their transfer policy is 20 percent of the full price. How are you handling that for this sale?

Mark
----------------------------------------
Sent: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:45 pm
by Lotus9

I'm paying the transfer fee. I'm basically giving this away at this price. I make maybe $75 total after transfer fee.
----------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:24 pm
by Lotus9

So you PM'd me just to waste my time? REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY?
-----------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:40 pm
by Lotus9

You worthless piece of inhuman shit.
---------------------------------------

I just thought anyone looking to buy from him should know how abusive he can become should things not work out.
Please do not waste your time on Markonian. They are a window shopper who is here to ask you a million questions and never buy anything. They never had any intention of buying my plugins but still felt the need to waste my time, anyway. You can see here that I have nothing but positive reviews in the last 5 years of selling plugins on here: search.php?keywords=Lotus9&t=74467&sf=msgonly

Sold Elysia Mpressor to Dj Walker,
Sold SSL 4k E to midi_transmission,
Sold Vertigo VSC-2 to solidsteak

Fast, friendly and smooth transactions. Highly recommended buyers !
Last edited by UltraByte on Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SYS 64738

Purchased Nexus 3 Complete from trevdog. It was a very smooth transaction and he is a very, very nice person! 100% recommended seller!

Sold Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel to SebastianGF yesterday.
Very smooth transaction, kind and great to deal with! Recommended buyer!

Bought a bundle of PA plugins from kevinsparks. Painless trainsaction, and absolutely great to deal with.

bought kontakt 12 from soundfreaker . safe deal.

Purchased D16 Nithonat from 3qO. Excellent communication and transaction. Recommended.

Bought Friedman DS-40 from Faland. Smooth transaction with no issues.

Sold Ableton Live 11 to gExpectations. Patient and friendly guy, no problems.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Purchased Diversion from medienhexer and Icarus2 from Remixreprogramme. Both transactions had excellent communication, both involved correspondence with the synth manufacturers, and it was a speedy and pleasant experience. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with anyone involved again in the future.
Duality without regard to physicality

Just bought Sonible Smart Comp from iNNeRNoiZe. Very nice and smooth transaction, recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”