Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Melodyne Essential from andrei.tuduran. Easy and quick transaction, recommended.

Got iZotope RX Plug-in Pack from RajivMudgal.
Quick and smooth license transfer.
Thank you! :tu:

Thank you Greyleaf for being a great buyer! I would certainly do business with you again. :tu:
Have fun with NI Abby Road Modern Drums!

Lunardigs was prepared, consistent, responsive and provided clear directions - - excellent seller!

Bought U-he Zebra 2 from ATS. Quick to respond, smooth transaction, and great communication throughout the process. Thank you for the great deal! :tu:
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought iZotope Music Production Bundle from RajivMudgal. Nice guy, smooth transaction. Recommended seller. And thumbs up for iZotope for a lightning fast transfer. Thank you both!

Bought HOFA IQ-EQ V3 from tavb - they have a low post-count but I can assure you he is 100% legit. Very friendly, quick responses and totally professional. Recommended!

[b]Mathematics[/b] wrote:Bought U-he Zebra 2 from ATS. Quick to respond, smooth transaction, and great communication throughout the process. Thank you for the great deal! :tu:

a pleasure to work with you too!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought Evolve Mutations bundle from M-Owl
smooth transaction with clear directions

Bought Monark from nori.lam, and everything went good with the sale, and all that.
Also bought Live Intro from GaryG and that went good too.

I bought Slate FG-X from inutomo ,excellent seller, super fast license transfer, highly recommended!
Thank you!

I just got Trash2 from krabbencutter. Great communication, very qiuck responses and transfer. :tu:

Sold Dune 2 to beegee. Very fast transaction and nice contact. Highly recommended. Thanks, beegee!

purchased AmpleSound ABP from
GrabtharsHammer

Fast transfer and good communication
what she order, fish filet?

Sold Twisted Tools Ultraloop to jc_vt, very recommended buyer, thank you very much.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”