Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Melodyne Essential to Danyg! Super quick payment and
excellent communication. Highly recommended buyer!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

bought addictive drums 1 from donco. great communication, offered a refund when it took longer than expected on XLN's side (which wasn't needed). would buy from again.

Purchased Maschine expansion packs from kaydigi and quantom. Fast and great transactions with both. Thanks!

Had an excellent transaction with jsp1979, recommended!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Sold Papen's Explorer 3 bundle to EdSevered.

His payment was quick and everything went smoothly! You can deal with him confidently!

cclarry super fast, excellent !

Bought Waves H Delay from Neutunn. Fast and pleasant transaction, thanks for your patience!

Sold Slate VMR and Custom Series to TheD20

Smooth transaction recommended buyer!

Bought Slate VMR and Custom Series from 4tune

Super smooth transaction! Excellent seller!!!

househoppin09 wrote:Bought a bunch of HoRNet plugins from Tappistry. Great seller, took care of everything as necessary. Buy with confidence!
Thanks very much!

Too bad you posted first - my missed opportunity to make the joke that I sold you a handful of angry hornets. :D

I bought Largo from JohnnyA and I can definitely recommend him to others. He has good communication skills and he replied to my messages quickly and answered all my questions. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Was a pleasure dealing with GoldieK, with whom I traded a reaktor 6 crossgrade for Maschine expansions. Highly recommended :tu:

I just bought Melda's MBitFunMB from luidgiportela

The entire transaction happened within minutes...literally. He's a really nice and friendly guy. A true and honest KVR member. I highly recommend doing business with him.

Thanks for the great deal Luidgi!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

I sold Melda MBitFunMB to Mathematics, very friendly person, nice comunication, smooth transaction!
Thank you so much!

Bought Replika XT and Supercharger GT from digitalboytn. Very helpful throughout the process as it took a while for NI to get back to us, but all went well. Highly reccomend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”