Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Soniccouture Xbow Guitars from golddustwoman. Due to delays on Soniccouture/NI's side, it took longer than one might like for the transfer to complete, but golddustwoman kept up great communication and really put the effort in to make me feel like everything was under control. Couldn't ask for better!

Sold Soundtoys 5 to amitmusician. Easy and quick transaction. Recommended.

Bought Soundforge 10 from VerbatimProductions.

Ultrafast and smooth. Great smalltalk inbetween. Recommended.

I bought EZXs Number one hits and Electronic from jjj115. Nothing but praise. Great interaction; smooth and fast.

Bought TSAR-1 bundle from mrchalin - smooth and fast transaction. Recommended seller. :tu:

Actually, I was worried that he was an entirely new user (Jan 2018) with no previous seller rep at all, but he proposed to send the license first, and then to trust me on paying - which I obviously did 8)
Jens

sold to Robbo. nice and fast guy. thank u

Purchased Nashville EZX from Lazylefteye. The transaction was perfectly smooth, and the communication was great.

Sold Nashville EZX to samzilla28 great to deal with :tu:
Fast transfer by Toontrack too.

michaeltn86 wrote:sold to Robbo. nice and fast guy. thank u
Bought from michaeltn86. Easy and fast. Would recommend. Thank you! :tu:

I bought/traded Heavyocity Punish with Lazylefteye. He was very helpful and it was an easy transfer. Recommended seller :tu:

Did a trade with Stuart T a great guy to deal with :tu:

Did some biziness with Project. Had an excellent transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Sold a software to EdSevered, great and super fast transaction

Sold Spire to darewe. Smooth as silk, excellent buyer.

Sold Softube FET Compressor to Oakmasta, great guy and super quick emails, cheers!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”