Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Reaktor 6 to colourdotz, really kind and fast, follow you throughout all the process !
I highly recommend !
Last edited by Corentin_801 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

Bought Native Instruments Vintage Compressors (VC-2A, VC-76 and VC-160) from Corentin_801. Ultra fast and smooth transaction!

xandde1 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 pm Bought Native Instruments Vintage Compressors (VC-2A, VC-76 and VC-160) from Corentin_801. Ultra fast and smooth transaction!
Sold NI : VC-2A, VC-76 and VC-160 to xandde1, Fast payment and really kind I recommend !
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

Got some Audiority plugins from martinjuenke: fast and painless deal, a pleasure to deal with, would buy from him again without question. 2 thumbs and 2 toes up!
The mind boggles.

Juanjo wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:10 pm Got some Audiority plugins from martinjuenke: fast and painless deal, a pleasure to deal with, would buy from him again without question. 2 thumbs and 2 toes up!
Thanks Juanjo! :D
It was a real pleasure to deal with you. :tu:

Bought Plug and Mix Chainer from Burillo

All went smoothly! Recommended seller!

4tune

4tune wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:31 pm Bought Plug and Mix Chainer from Burillo

All went smoothly! Recommended seller!

4tune
Same can be said about 4tune :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Bought Toneboosters Morphit from s28.

Good communication and product delivered as expected. Recommended.

Lempface wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:53 pm Bought Toneboosters Morphit from s28.

Good communication and product delivered as expected. Recommended.
Thank you Lempface, my pleasure to deal with you.

Bought a whole bunch of Softube Modular stuff from

Daedal

Great transaction and incredibly quick from start to finish. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Bought EzKeys and some MIDI Packs from mikebenson and musikertimo, very smooth and easy; thank you, and to Toontrack as well; I even got their current deal, a free sound pack, for new buyers!

Sold Go2 to in-hertzia. No issues at all, and Rob Papen transferred the licence very quickly :tu:

Sold Native Instruments 50s Drummer to Axxor, paid quickly and easy and friendly transaction. Thank you! :D

Bought Go2 from Vortifex, fast and smooth deal, nice guy. Big thanks to him and to Rob Papen support team for a lightning fast transfer.

Bought Kaivo license from Ed A. and it was easy peasy. Great transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”