Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

antcarrier wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:35 am Bought Valhalla Shimmer from don1thedon. Extremely fast transaction with good communication. Recommended seller! :)
Great selling experience for me also Jon, very smooth transaction - Thanks! I would recommend antcarrier as an excellent buyer.

bought output movement from sqigls. Very fast and perfect transaction, thank you

Bought NI Massive from narz3000@gmail.com (this is nickname if so :D ), very quickly, good seller, highly recommended !

Bought Softube Tape from Igor Sena. Wonderful seller. Pleasant transaction and all went smoothly. Highly recommended!
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Bought iZotope Iris 2 from whiskers. Fast, smooth and hassle free. Recommend!

Sold NI Vintage Compressors to CircuitTree.

No issues and fast transaction, appreciated and recommended buyer :hug:

thomblaze wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:23 pm Bought iZotope Iris 2 from whiskers. Fast, smooth and hassle free. Recommend!
sold Iris 2 to Thomblaze - great, quick buyer.

Thanks!

Sold bx console SSL 4000 E to safari70
Smooth transaction. Recommend buyer :tu:

I bought Fuse Audios vcl 25a from ktrout69
Very nice seller, very quick Transfer!

Thanks a Lot!

Also thanks to Ray from Fuse Audio Labs

I bought the Soundtoys bundle from zeusweiler yesterday and it was transferred to my account almost instantly. Smooth transaction all around!

Bought McDSP 6050 Ultimate CS from poshook. Everything went fast and smooth! Highly recommended seller!

Sold 2 EZKeys midi packs to iamtheblackadder, he was super quick with payment and good emails, enjoy!

I bought two EZKEYS MIDI serials from Insanelysane. A very fast and smooth deal. Fully recommended seller.

A big thank you to Corentin_801 for giving away a Reaktor 6 upgrade! :party:

I don't know what to say really, amazing, all I can do is pay it forward...

Bought UVI Expansions from tomheavybeats. Fast & smooth deal. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”