Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Arturia Analog Lab Light from 15cr34m.
Smooth and quick transaction. :tu:

Sold NI Massive to fceramic. Perfect transaction.

fireapplered wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:01 am Sold NI Massive to fceramic. Perfect transaction.
I can confirm that the transaction with fireapplered was perfect.

Bought bx 2098eq from martinjuenke , smooth and quick transaction!!

jsc wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:22 am Bought bx 2098eq from martinjuenke , smooth and quick transaction!!
Thanks jsc!
A pleasure to deal with you.
Recommendation :tu:

Bought ProAudioDSP DSM V2 from martinjuenke. Quick transfer. Perfect. :) :) :) :)

Bought NI Aquarius Earth Expansion from undisputedaudio. Smooth and fast transaction. I recommend him! :tu:

Note: I recently sold this Expansion, but I realized I had used it to make a few beats, so had to buy again. :oops:

blue monk wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:38 pm Bought ProAudioDSP DSM V2 from martinjuenke. Quick transfer. Perfect. :) :) :) :)
Thanks blue monk!
Same compliment to you.
Recommendation :tu:

Bought Melodyne Editor from monomox quick and easy transaction :tu:

Bought Wavebox by Audiothing from Blaster. Communication was as fast as a phone call. License transferred immediately after payment. Audiothing did the transfer and license was in my account next morning. Thanks for the great deal Blaster!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought Komplete11 Ultimate from Andress. Really fast transfer process. He is a friendly person .HIghly recommended .

dark-i wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:31 pm Bought Melodyne Editor from monomox quick and easy transaction :tu:
Same here, smooth transaction with dark-i.
:party:

Sold Valhalla UberMod to ThunderHeart. Quick and easy transaction. :)

Bought NI 60’s drummer and Rick bass from Alexiz. Great comms and a very smooth transaction - thanks Dude! :tu:

Sold FabFilter Saturn to Tarnith. Great buyer. Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”