Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold TAL U No lx to greenmind72 and everything went great! Quick payment and super polite. Recommended.

Purchased NI Razor from fireapplered. Quickfast & cordial.

xandde1 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm Purchased Synthmaster 2.9 from FelipeIn. Perfectly smooth transaction and he is a really nice person! 😊
Thanks xandde1! Really smooth transaction, highly recommended!

Bought Valhalla Room from KennyG5000. Awesome guy. PM conversation was as smooth as butter with immediate response and instantaneous license transfer. Payment sent. Poof! License appeared in my Valhalla account. How cool is that?!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought Xenoverb from axembler. I've purchased from him before years ago. Trustworthy fellow as always. Prompt messaging like a phone conversation. Thanks axe!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Just sold Vroom to Mathematics. Great buyer, would highly recommend, thanks for quick and easy transaction!

Bought three Melda plugins from Unbalanced Beats - smooth transaction!

Bought Cubase Pro 10 from Blaster. Everything was smooth, clear and perfect. Recommended Seller.

Just had a smoooth transaction with classic. Great communication and fast response. Couldn't ask for more - thanks again, ph0bic
Last edited by ph0bic on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just bought Accusonus Regroover Pro from wltchris101. A very friendly seller, everything went smooth. Really recommended! Thank you! :tu:

Krubbadoo wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:47 am Bought Cubase Pro 10 from Blaster. Everything was smooth, clear and perfect. Recommended Seller.
Thanks Krubbadoo! It was a great experience doing business with you. Krubbadoo is highly recommended.

Bought TDR Nova GE from glovesave39. Fast transaction, quick communication, highly recommended.

Purchased Ableton Live 10 Suite from monophonK. A very kind and reasonable person. Fast and perfect transaction. Totally recommended seller.

Bought Spectralayers from Selfik. Excellent seller! Fast transaction.

I bought two plugins from ktrout69.

He was fast, friendly and trustworthy.

Much like a good batch of mashed potato. I can think of no higher compliment.

Highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”