Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Wow Control from lgntnnr. Awesome seller, smooth transaction.

Purchased cubase pro 10 from trusampler. Super fast shipping and registered with no issues. Would absolutely buy from again :tu:
Yo.

Purchased D16 Lush-101 from simonbostock. Great communication and fast transaction, would definitely buy from again.
Ubuntu 24.04 (beta)- Liquorix Kernel (latency 1.15ms) - Pipewire & Wireplumber - bitwig - yabridge (dune, spire, pigments, valhalla)- CLAP - Vital - U-He - TAL - OSIRUS - Surge XT - discoDSP - Audio Damage
KORG Native for Linux please.

Bought The Legend from halcyon219. Incredibly smooth, pleasant transaction and great communication. Zero complaints!
"I don't need a signature, do I?"

I purchased Unfiltered Audio Fault from digitalash. The transaction was very smooth! I would be happy to do business with digitalash in the future.

Bought Spire from khaosgott, fast transaction with no problems, would buy from them again :tu:

I bought Fabfilters Pro-MB from taconium. Great seller! / Jonas

Bought Supercharger GT from Satch1. Excellent seller, highly recommended :tu:

Thank you Satch1!

Bought Captain Plugins from phreaque
Excellent seller. Fully recommended.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Bought PSP 608MD from wavemantra. Incredibly smooth, pleasant transaction and great communication. Zero complaints!

Bought U-he Repro from Taconium. Friendly, good communication, and fast transfer. Recommended seller!

Bought Komplete 12 from htohgrom. Pleasant seller with very nice communication. Licence code sent to me very quickly following payment. Recommended.

Smooth transaction with mikebenson. Thank you!

Sold Amplitube Metal to FatFreddy!

Prompt payment! Great Buyer!

Thanx FatFreddy!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Great seller, soma1985, professionally handled the transaction with excellent communication and response time
I am now a new owner of UVI Falcon! Thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”