Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold AAS Lounge Lizard to Analogger.
Clear communication and quick payment.

Sold BX Digital v3 to NickSP1987, super fast and easy transaction! Thanks!

Bought Reason 11 Full from Daedal. A couple of quick messages, and completed within 30 minutes, a pleasure to deal with!

Also, check out his music linked in his profile, some really good stuff in there!

Bought TRK-01 from olivepsy
Fast and smooth transaction. Thank you :tu:

The Noodlist wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:27 pm Sold several items to paolostylo, highly recommended buyer, thanks. :tu:
Yes, it was also for me a pleasure doing business with The Noodlist.
Excellent communication and fast transaction.
Would also highly recommend this seller! :tu:
Thank you! :phones:

Bought Reason from killerbee1985 nice and easy transaction with thorough answers to upgrade questions, would buy from again!

I sold Focusrite&Sonible - Balancer to atya.
The second time he bought from me and again everything went smooth. :tu:
Trusted buyer!! :tu:
Thank you! :phones:

Sold Reason to airforce111 very friendly person and honest buyer. Fast transaction!
:wink: :tu:

krabbencutter wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:36 am Bought Reaktor from V0RT3X. Very fast & friendly and he even threw in a free plugin on top :party: Thanks a lot and good luck going analog!
Sold Reaktor to Krabbencutter, it was quick and easy. No problems!

Thanks for the business!
:borg:

killerbee1985 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:56 pm Hi, bought NI Komplete 12 from V0RT3X. Really friendly seller and he responses fast. I can recommend him!
:phones: :tu:
Sold to Killerbee1985 and had no issues. Payment was quick and the process went smoothly :tu:
:borg:

Sold Presonus Symphonic Orchestra to dineshk. Perfect and fast transaction.

StompIt wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:49 pm Sold Presonus Symphonic Orchestra to dineshk. Perfect and fast transaction.
Just bought this from StompIt, super fast transaction. Thanks!

Bought Kush Novatron from JohnRosso, great transaction - super fast responses and transfer. Much appreciated!

Insanelysane wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 am Bought Kush Novatron from JohnRosso, great transaction - super fast responses and transfer. Much appreciated!
Thank you for feedback and fast transaction!

Sold MIA Labs complete bundle and Kush Audio UBK-1 to Ckyremx. Splendid transaction altogether. Fast payment and great communication. Recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”