Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

paolostylo wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:29 pm I want to shout out a big THANK YOU to VORT3X who sold me D16 Group - Drumazon and Nepheton. :clap:
He was very helpful and did everything for a fast and smooth transaction. :tu:
Very trustworthy and very pleasant in communication. Highly recommended! :phones:

PauloStylo was a friendly customer and polite! I'm always thankful to work with people like him! Highly recommended! :tu:
:borg:

Sold Symptohm and Sybil to 9ice9!
Great buyer!

Thanx 9ice9!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought TAL-Mod from simmo75. Painless transaction and Patrick was pretty quick getting the license in my account.

Purchased Plastic Pop AAS soundpack from Mbm. Cool guy and transaction went super smooth

testman3thousand wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:31 am Purchased Plastic Pop AAS soundpack from Mbm. Cool guy and transaction went super smooth
Sold Plastic Pop AAS soundpack to testman3thousand, fast payment, great buyer. Thank you! :tu:

Purchased U-he Zebra and Satin from V0RT3X, easy purchase and transaction, all received fine thank you.

Bought from andony, Echoes in the Attic & cocoazenith.
All very fast and smooth. Recommended!

Purchased "Reverence" AAS soundpack from DimagiC . Super chill dude and Super fast transaction! :clap:

Bought u-He Satin from Christian walter. Fast transaction, absolutely recommended.

Bought Arturia Spark 2 from La Mato.
Smooth transaction, helpful seller, highly recommend. Thank you. :tu:

miletbaker wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:14 am Purchased U-he Zebra and Satin from V0RT3X, easy purchase and transaction, all received fine thank you.

Quick and polite, I would do business with miletbaker again :tu:
:borg:

Purchased Zebra 2 and The Dark Zebra from ncabral. Fairly smooth transaction,and very responsive to PMs. Would certainly do business with that individual again! Many thanks!

Just purchased FabFilter Pro-MB from crowsbelikecaw - recommended seller!

Sold Ableton 10 to leocrumb. Quick and easy transaction. Thank you.

Sold NI Vintage Compressors to audiomon. Very quick payment and smooth transaction, recommended buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”