Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Korg Legacy from Blaster, a great seller and very kind to accept my offer, I will buy you more without hesitation. :tu:

carlosigls wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 pm I bought Korg Legacy from Blaster, a great seller and very kind to accept my offer, I will buy you more without hesitation. :tu:
Thank you carlosigls. It was great selling to you. You had very good communication and were very fast. You come highly recommended.

I sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to Blaster. Fast transaction, recommended :tu:

babyblue wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:57 pm I sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to Blaster. Fast transaction, recommended :tu:
Thanks babyblue for the great and quick transaction. I am a happy buyer and would happily buy from you again :D

Bought satin from Timwest and it was super quick and he was super friendly.

Recommended :tu:
:borg:

Bought Spire from steffensen
Excellent seller, fast transfer, perfect communication. Highly recommended

Thank you man

I bought Reaktor 6 and Prism from anotherjames, he was prompt, very informative and helpful, he's a great seller, highly recommended! Thank you James! :tu:

Bought Valhalla UberMod from Elektronisch. Easy deal. Good seller.
I recommend the seller. Thank you!

Thanks to JoaquinAce for great communication and fast transfer. Recommended!

Sold Arturia V 6 Collection to gunark. Very reasonable guy who negotiates very nice and cares about a fair transaction. Would definitely do business again! :D

I traded Bitwig studio with swindus for ableton live 10. recommended trader

Radiophobic Workshop, very smooth transaction, good communication. Happy to deal with again.

Bought Studio Drummer from drdriller. Quick and easy transaction.

sold studio drummer to Ou_Tis, quick and smooth transaction :)

Sold Native Instruments Byte Riot Expansion to simpleviajero. Fast transaction, great communication, highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”