Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought an Arturia bundle from Jopmanajop and all was well. He even volunteered to give me the codes before I paid so a trusting seller.
Sold Korg M1 le to BBFG# and received a quick payment.
Sold Biotek 2 to inthemist54 and that was a smooth transaction.
Thanks all.

Just bought Modular V v3 from (the?) evileye. Fast, easy and friendly transaction.
All good
:tu:

Sold a GForce Oddity2 license to forum member mondriansquare. Very friendly interaction and fast payment - highly recommended!

Jstets2 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:39 pm Bought Ddmf dynamics bundle from Insanelysane. Super fast turn around and excellent communication!! Highly recommend!!!
Likewise calm cool collected buyer, reliable and would highly recommend!

WasteLand wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:43 am sold PA voucher to farfadetfarfelu. smooth transcaction, very reliable!
You're welcome, thanks for the pleasant transaction. :)

Sold a Groove 3 subscription to @peakles. Instant payment, really nice person.

Just bought Studio One Professional 4 from Patric Bateman and had a smooth transaction. Can recommend this seller to anyone 10/10!

bought softube tape from D.K Envelope, super easy and fast deal!

sold tape to "mondriansquare" he is very fast and a smooth person :)

Sold Studio One 4 Pro to rjames25 and the deal couldn’t have gone better! Payment came through immediately. Highly recommended purchaser!

Bought U-He Ace from planz
Quick and friendly transaction, no problem, can recommend for sure :tu:

Sold u-he ACE to user Jopmanajop. Really nice guy to do business with, recommended :)

I bought D16 Fazortan 2 from foosnark. He's a super friendly seller. All went smooth. Thanks! :tu:

I bought D16 Syntorus 2 from JVN. Great communication, great seller! Thanks for all! :tu:

I bought D16 Toraverb 2 from dannyhawaii. Thanks again for this super nice deal my friend! Really recommended seller! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”