Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

esppse wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:13 pm Bought Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle from cleverr1. A+++++ transaction. Great seller!!
esppse is a great buyer. Clear comms and fast payment, as good as it gets! Thanks Dude :tu:

Bought Sandman from digitalash
Quick response, good communication! As painless as can be!

Purchased Pigments 2 from nusound mind. Great transaction, super fast transfer!

Kerry

Sold ProximityEQ+ to eagle428!

Fast Payment! Great Buyer!

Thanx eagle428!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Waves Sibilance from goodbyesky. Great transacción, recommended seller.

Good trade with Scarlettlol. Good price. Super fast. Nice when I f**ked up my PA email account. A++.

Just sold a plugin to bjm4tt, everything went smooth, very patient and honest guy (I had to provide a serial before payment, he was totally smart in closing the deal)

- Mario
Last edited by mabian on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Had a nice transaction with wintoid recently. Very pleasant to deal with. Good communication and paid quickly. Thanks!

I have purchased NI Guitar Rig Pro 5 from mabian, communication was excellent, highly recommended!

abzic wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:41 am Bought Waves Sibilance from goodbyesky. Great transacción, recommended seller.
Thank you for your feedback abzic. Was a pleasure dealing with you. :tu: Best wishes!

havran wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:05 am Had a nice transaction with wintoid recently. Very pleasant to deal with. Good communication and paid quickly. Thanks!
havran was very patient with me. It's fair to say I was a bit cautious as it's my first time buying licenses secondhand online, and I was wary of getting stung, but havran was really clear and supportive. Couldn't have gone better. Thanks mate!

Purchased IK T-RackS One from Kroket

Excellent seller :tu:

Bought many PA Brainworx plugins from puzdoy, multiple transactions. Super fast, a no-nonsense seller.

Bought UVI Whoosh recently from d3an. There was some issue with UVI's license reselling policy change, but all was handled in a smooth way at d3an's end. Thanks a lot!

Bought bx_subsynth from paulo72. Great, clear, fast transaction. Would buy from again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”