Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold Pigments to JNS WRNHD

Great buyer,.. smooth and quick transaction and only took minutes with Arturia's transfer system.

I bought Native Instruments - Komplete Ultimate CE Upgrade from Producereski.
Nice Guy to deal with. Kind conversation, a more than fair price and an overall smooth transaction. :clap:
Highly recommendend and I would definitely buy again from him.
Thanks again. :tu:
Last edited by paolostylo on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Traded Console 1 apps with petergreeny. Some delays due to ilok, but very good communication. Can recommended doing business with petergreeny.

Bought U-He Hive 2 from nirm123. Fast, excellent communication, recommended!

Sold U-he Hive2 to moscom_electronics, I really enjoyed the communication, overall a great buyer and highly recommended.

mgiambro wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:07 am Sold TAL-U-No-LX to Karmoon. Excellent communication. Very polite guy to deal with. Prompt payment. A++. Also, credit to TAL Software for the prompt service.
Let the record state that mgiambro is a fantastic person to trade with. Fast, honest, friendly. A top banana.

Thanks matey!

Sold Diva to Dave dove. Good communication and easy transaction!

Bought U-He ACE from Virgiauskas. Quick and smooth transfer, recommended seller :tu:

Bought V-4B (PA) from BenJBooth ; quick and smooth transaction.

Just bought Vengeance EFX 2 bundle (unregistered serial) off remixreprogramme , very trusting and decent seller, so can buy from him with confidence.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

fitzroy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:33 pm Bought V-4B (PA) from BenJBooth ; quick and smooth transaction.
indeed ! quick and smooth transaction from fitzroy
I recommend ! :tu:

I just had a quick and smooth transaction with GMBeats.

andi75 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:07 pm Bought U-He ACE from Virgiauskas. Quick and smooth transfer, recommended seller :tu:
Quick transaction and good communication from andi75 as well;) Cheers.

Last edited by panspOrmia on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold NeuralDSP Fortin Cali Suite and Archetype:Nolly to m-ac. Transaction was smooth and expediant. Thanks! Recommended buyer! Thumbs up to the rapid reponse from NeuralDSP support as well!
Last edited by ktrout69 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”