Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Arturia Rev Plate from LoveEnigma18. Fast turnaround. Highly recommended.

courtjestr wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:53 pm Bought NI Strummed Acoustic II from monomox. Great to do business with.
same here, great to do business with courtjestr
:tu:

Bought Arturia Collection V from Carl W. Amazing deal, a pleasure to deal with, fast transaction - totally made my day :) ! Highly recommended, of course.

Purchased Softube Monoment Bass from superscan.

Great transaction and excellent communication.

Entire process including iLok transfer was less than 20 minutes!!

Sold Softube Monoment Bass to landyhill. Fast, smooth no-sweat transaction. Thank you and I highly recommend anyone doing business with them! :tu:

djamf wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:42 pm Purchased Arturia Rev Plate from LoveEnigma18. Fast turnaround. Highly recommended.
Confirmed. Smooth transaction, fast payment, and djamf is a trustworthy person. Highly recommended! :tu:

The rumours are true, Insanelysane is insanly sane, and very nice doing business with. I just bought the Toontrack Mellotoon from him, and everything went super smooth.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Purchased Renoise and Devastor 2 from Jorgeelalto, great smooth transaction and comms. Cheers :tu:

troxx wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:03 pm Purchased Renoise and Devastor 2 from Jorgeelalto, great smooth transaction and comms. Cheers :tu:
Same, troxx was a nice buyer. Zero problems, effective communication :D

Bought a PA plugin from cam roll — thank you for a smooth transaction, highly recommended KVR member.

:tu:

I bought Cherry Audio - DCO-106 + Polymode from DMSmith161.
Very friendly and very fast! Absolutely recommended! :tu:
Thanks again! :phones:

I'm a bit late to the party and have to apologise to antoyne and panspOrmia.
Some weeks ago I bought software licenses from them. Both made me some incredible offers and dealt with me in a absolutely first-class manner. Extremely responsive and helpful, highly recommended! shame on me for my late reply... :oops:

Cheers!

Just bought NI Form from frank1985.. Super quick, smooth transaction.

Thank you :tu:

Likewise, perfect transaction with buyer andre9701
Last edited by frank1985 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

duplicate

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”