samplemodeling swam flutes

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been using the Samplemodeling Cello and Viola with great results-I love these instruments with a breath controller! I purchased and instaledl the Swam Flutes, got them loaded up up and authorized-no problems-such responsive instruments! Then comes the sad part of the story.. I saved the flute as a receptor patch, shut down my quattro, went to bed, dreaming of getting up in the morning and fluting. This morning I tried to load up the flute from the receptor patch, and got an immediate crash-error 160, restart. No luck. I am using version 2.6.1 of the flutes on a Quattro in rack mode with the latest updates. I can load the flute by pulling the flute icon from the sidebar and going to a preset within the swam flute software, but the crash happens when I try to open from a receptor preset, which makes it unusable in a multi! Any of you have any experience using The Flutes? The Swam cello and viola load as a receptor patch without any issues.
Thanks for any insights or perspective!

Big thanks to Danmack for helping me solve this! The newer versions of the flute have some unknown conflict with the receptor, but version 1.2.3 works. I am having way to much fun playing this virtual flute-it is the best I have tried so far for use with MIDI guitar, and is even more responsive with a keyboard.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”