Blue Cat's Dynamics 2.1 Released [was 2.0]

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

I thought it was at 2.0 already! :lol:

It was actually 1.4

Right! Hey, I don't see anything in my inbox...I need a direct link from you to download this, correct?

bduffy wrote:Right! Hey, I don't see anything in my inbox...I need a direct link from you to download this, correct?
The link will be sent very soon. Sending the news to all customers take some time!

Sure thing. I'll stop being imaptient now; looking forward to the update! :D

The mail batch has just finished. Did you receive the upgrade email?

Sure did, just installed v2.0 now - thanks! Firing up Cubase... :D :tu:

Great :)

So what are the major new features?

from Blue Cat's Dynamics page:
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Undo/Redo.
- Load/Save presets in a host-independant format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Ratio is now displayed in a standard way.
- Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.3.4 support.
The main reason for major version number change is the entirely new Undo/Redo and import/export systems which introduce major internal modifications. But we decided to make the upgrade free because appart from the "smooth bypass", the algorithms haven't changed.

I hope you like the new ratio display. It has been asked by many users!

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
from Blue Cat's Dynamics page:
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Undo/Redo.
- Load/Save presets in a host-independant format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Ratio is now displayed in a standard way.
- Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.3.4 support.
The main reason for major version number change is the entirely new Undo/Redo and import/export systems which introduce major internal modifications. But we decided to make the upgrade free because appart from the "smooth bypass", the algorithms haven't changed.

I hope you like the new ratio display. It has been asked by many users!
Sorry: which one is that? The display looks the same to me... :help:

It used to be '0.24' and now it is display in the more standard '4:1' way... Nothing really amazing!

Yeah! Thanks!
But no mail so far .... waiting ....

Strange... I'll be resending it just in case (Spam filter?). If you do not receive it withing half an hour, just ask for it and it will be resent manually from another email address.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”