Axiom 1.4 Free Update And New "Hot Tuna" Plug-in Available!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axe Pack Axiom Hot Tuna

Any chance of allowing users to rename or label macro controls in a future update? I'm loving them in Axiom (in particular) but I can't for the life of me remember what does what the next time I use that plugin and have to kind of re-learn what I previously did. Macro labels would be awesome!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:59 pm Any chance of allowing users to rename or label macro controls in a future update? I'm loving them in Axiom (in particular) but I can't for the life of me remember what does what the next time I use that plugin and have to kind of re-learn what I previously did. Macro labels would be awesome!
There is quite a bit of work pending on the mapped parameters... That's part of it! Did you know that hovering the mouse over the knob gives you the name of the original parameter? Most of the time it helps!

@BlueBerryPie: very nice job! Do you ind if we share this with the community (maybe with a blog post)?

In case you don't know what a tuner is for... :party:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kbfJZ5_pk

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm @BlueBerryPie: very nice job! Do you ind if we share this with the community (maybe with a blog post)?
Sure, no problem.

Just a note to emphasize one thing : when installing an Axiom (or Destructor) update the subdirectories are deleted, so for folks who want to do that sort of customozation you have to back it up before running the install of the update. There must be a way to create a path that points to a safer directory for graphics but I did not check that. And I believe the skin presets must be on the destructor directories anyway.

:tu:

Hot Tuna works for bass guitars too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hPTrS7xqg

Wow it really cool to see this kind of creativity in customizing plugin GUIs.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”