ManyTone Get Busy !!!! Jan - Feb 2008 News

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

I guess we have a few things to announce. I'll sum it up here with the Press release that is going out tomorrow. I'll also be starting a few other posts about all the events.... but here is the main info:
(Yes www.manybass.com is live as of 10 minutes ago).

From ManyTone Press release Jan 29 2008:

Manytone Get Busy
The guys from Manytone have been getting busy, and now they're releasing a whole bunch of stuff!!

ManyBass
ManyBass is Manytone's leading sample-based bass synthesizer which is available in PC VSTi format and Mac AU and VSTi formats.
A new version of ManyBass is now available (the update is free for existing users). This new version introduces disk-streaming which allows for faster loading and for soundsets which exceed the size of your computer's memory to be used.
A demo version of ManyBass has also now been made available for download from manytone.com (Edit for this KVR post: Until I update the ManyTone site, the demo is at www.manybass.com ) so everyone can try out this highly detailed synthesizer.

Introducing ManyBass dot com
Manybass.com has been set up to as a resource for registered ManyBass users to help them use ManyBass to its fullest extent. The new site includes a wide range of tutorials and add-on soundsets, in addition to other resources for ManyBass users.

ManyGuitar
Manytone's highly regarded guitar synthesizer is now available in Mac AU and VSTi formats (it is already available in PC VSTi format). This is available at no additional cost for existing ManyGuitar users.

Sale
Just to make things a bit harder for those people who can't quite make up their mind which Manytone product to buy first, Manytone are currently running a sale.

The sale prices are:
ManyStation: $59.95 (or $49.95 cross-grade from WusikStation or ManyGuitar) - this price is for the PC version, only
ManyOne: $24.95 PC and Mac versions
ManyGuitar: $79.95 PC and Mac versions
ManyBass: $119.95 or $179.95 for the Big Bass Bundle (which includes the ManyBass Instrument and our 3 add-on Bass Products: Ultimate Bass Kit, ManyTone Upright Bass, and the ManyTone Acoustic-Electric Bass).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So there ya have it in a Whack.
www.manybass.com launched
a ManyBass demo version
ManyGuitar for Mac, and...
A Sale!

I'll be posting separate threads about the various Goodies.

Yes.... we've been quiet but BUSY!

Paul
Last edited by manytone on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Congratulations on getting everything ready.
Looking forward to playing with the demo if the noise bursts don't spoil the experience and hope to buy eventually.

CloudNine wrote:Congratulations on getting everything ready.
Looking forward to playing with the demo if the noise bursts don't spoil the experience and hope to buy eventually.
Thanks CloudNine

It is a demo and the only way we could fully protect it was with a noise burst.
It's basically meant to let potential customers know that it works on their systems and to see the CPU usage etc.

The noise is there... Full version of course eliminates that. But at least we finally have a demo of a ManyTone VSTi!
Paul

Hi Paul (and Greg!),

Glad to see you FINALLY got ManyBass.com up and running! I registered and I'm waiting for the verification, but I can't see where to download the latest version (I've got an early beta from you); will it present itself once my registration is complete?

I'm really looking forward to the tutorials!

Great work,

Marcel

MGH wrote:Hi Paul (and Greg!),

Glad to see you FINALLY got ManyBass.com up and running! I registered and I'm waiting for the verification, but I can't see where to download the latest version (I've got an early beta from you); will it present itself once my registration is complete?

I'm really looking forward to the tutorials!

Great work,

Marcel
Hi Marcel
I just approved your reg.
Check your account page on the site once regged for further info.

Also remember guys .... Account approval can take a day or so....or minutes as in Marcel's case. We need to sleep here too and all accounts are manually set up.
Paul

ManyBass demo! Get outta my waY!!! :shock:

Any chance that the add-on soundsets you have on manybass.com will make it into the freezone?

Huge congrats on the site launch :D

Kyran wrote:Any chance that the add-on soundsets you have on manybass.com will make it into the freezone?
Hi Kyran
Probably not. The ManyBass site has exclusive content for ManyBass owners.

But don't worry, we are not abandoning the FreeZone. We will have other new stuff there too in the future.

Thanks for the other comments too guys!
Seems all is working on the new ManyBass site.
Paul

congrat's on the site Paul.:clap:

looking forward to the expansions, once my registration is active :hyper:

nice, clean site... easy to navigate.

will you have a music page on the site that users can post manytunes?

misterg wrote:congrat's on the site Paul.:clap:

looking forward to the expansions, once my registration is active :hyper:

nice, clean site... easy to navigate.

will you have a music page on the site that users can post manytunes?
Thanks misterg
You should have received your approval for ManyBass.com by now.

A music page could be a great idea for a future addition. Thanks for the thoughts!

Don't forget to check out the full news in the first post guys. Plenty of things going on here.
Paul

activation complete :D

love the picked growl expansion, has a bit of a Chris Squire "bite" to it. I will be using this one quite a lot me thinks.

also, the EP sounds quite nice with a bit of phase added to it... dreamy.

thanks for the cool expansions.

misterg wrote:activation complete :D

love the picked growl expansion, has a bit of a Chris Squire "bite" to it. I will be using this one quite a lot me thinks.

also, the EP sounds quite nice with a bit of phase added to it... dreamy.

thanks for the cool expansions.
Hi misterg
Great to hear!
And yes.... I really like that E Piano set too. It has so much 80's in it. ;-)
The Phaser in ManyBass is modeled after vintage FX too, so yes, that adds to the dreamy/creamy equation.

Use some velocity to the filter for extra cool response between the layers.

ENJOY!
Paul

I own UBK, Wusik, and Many Guitar, is there an upgrade path to Many Bass?

kodama wrote:I own UBK, Wusik, and Many Guitar, is there an upgrade path to Many Bass?
As ManyBass contains completely new and different content, (samples etc) there is no crossgrade options. It is an entirely new product.

It is on sale for $119.95 though at the moment. Also if you want a custom bundle like adding the Ovation and Upright sets that you do not own, just email and I'll sort a custom bundle price for you. Other than that the sale price is your best option at this point.
Thanks
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”