manybass .dll problem [solved!]

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I can't get Manybass to work on reaper 2.54 nor energyxt 2.05. On reaper I get a invalid operation and energyxt just crashes.

Did the install\re-install of both the plug and the respective daw. No dice.

I usually install in a vst directory on root, so I tried in the program files\steinberg\vst plugins directory and no joy there either.

Any ideas? What's the size of the .dll suppose to be?

My initial thoughts are that for some reason, the .dll is not linking properly to the araldfx directory...but I realize that I may be the only having this problem.

Not a total showstopper as I do have wusikstation...however there is still alot of differences between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by gckilla on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi gckilla

Sounds odd as we have no reports at all of ManyBass not working in any host.

Do you have the latest update that is on the ManyBass.com site in your account?
Also perhaps another host to just test it in?

Paul

gckilla wrote:Hi,
I can't get Manybass to work on reaper 2.54 nor energyxt 2.05. On reaper I get a invalid operation and energyxt just crashes.

Did the install\re-install of both the plug and the respective daw. No dice.

I usually install in a vst directory on root, so I tried in the program files\steinberg\vst plugins directory and no joy there either.

Any ideas? What's the size of the .dll suppose to be?

My initial thoughts are that for some reason, the .dll is not linking properly to the araldfx directory...but I realize that I may be the only having this problem.

Not a total showstopper as I do have wusikstation...however there is still alot of differences between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.
It sounds odd as I have no problems whatsoever on either host.
Just out curiosity.
You are not using this in Linux thru wine. Are you?
It just the Root comment that kindda freaked me out. Slightly thought :hihi:
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Yeah, totally odd, because it did work on initial install a few months ago. I have tried using two different hosts, but to no success. I am totally convinced that the problem is on my end.

I am running through windows.

I at first thought it was some weird set up issue with wusikstation (common sample directory), but un-installed wusik, did a registry defrag, reinstall manybass (1.0.7)...wait a minute...let me check.

Ok, crap, I figured it out. My soundsets must have been linked wrong, so I did a reinstall of the soundsets and that worked.

Okay. It's all good!

Okay, good to hear.

A note for future users to check the location of soundsets.
Just be sure to follow the instructions sent with your delivery email and all should be good.

Glad to hear you got it sorted, as we have yet to find a problem with any hosts.
Also you guys can check out ManyBass.com for tutorials that help with proper soundset setup etc. (If you have troubles).

Hope you enjoy gckilla.
Paul

Oh man!
How come this thread did not comeup my first time today :x
This will probably fix my problem too.
Will try it right away!
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Return to “Manytone Music”