ManyStation Product Delivery Monday

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here in general it goes very well. Sometimes I can download 200 kB in a second.
First I downloaded file 2d with Real Player Internet radio , but stopped that after 4 minutes to download quicker. the 60 MB took 10 and a half minutes. The other took less than 10 minutes and 1c took 7.50 minutes in the second attemppt (my computer lost connection). File 2a stopped downloading at just a little bit more than 50 MB (in 7.30 minutes), is that correct ? Or is that the one of the problems ?

Marc

WilliamK wrote:Indeed, Download-Acelerators can really put a server down. Sadly, but true. As those files are big, for each file your DA opens, it will take 60 meg of memory. So, if your DA is set for 8 files, that's 60x8 = 480 meg, just for your connection. ;-) Now, if another users opens another x8 connection... CRASH!! Sad, but true... I had to change my Wusik server some time ago just due to that. Even with the download limitations some users were abusing the DEMO files. :?

Wk
I understand the server/supplier side of DL accelerators... In my case: downloads with FireFox more often have problems, causing a redownload. My accelator never has that problem. (Last month I had to re-download 50% of the songs in the kvr-contest, and received different filesizes :( ).

Don't worry... I'll follow the rules, just wanted to share that DL Accelerators do more than just provide speed...

--HansM

Hi Hans
Yes Sure they do.
But when a Website gets Hit with everyone doing that at the same time.. Look out.

Hope it goes well for you.

Paul

Will it take longer for WusikStation owners to get the email? (verification time)
I get off work in 2 hours and I really wanna play with the ManyStation!
Thanks, Riley

Orders are being sent in the order they were received.
I said this would take me a bit to get through.
Also See my post in the forum about downloading.
Paul

I promise not to use an accelorator, my home connection is really fast, so it doesn't take long to do them one at a time.
Thanks, Riley

Don't forget to see the note here everyone about Downloading the product.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77242

Still sending out links in the order we received.

Thanks
Paul

Paul -

Your enthusiasm is contagious. It's really cool and refreshing to see, and I'm looking forward to checking this out.

JeffSanders wrote:Paul -

Your enthusiasm is contagious. It's really cool and refreshing to see, and I'm looking forward to checking this out.
Thanks Jeff
Yes i am highly motivated!

The one thing i have to say though is the links are going out a little slower than expected.

I have seen and decided that i need to keep my eye on the server load as it is being hit hard.
If i give you guys your links all at the same time,
You will topple it.

If you wish to scream at me for this then please do so here in the thread. (I am doing my best)
I have to try to be fair to everyone and also not crash the server.
So .. orders are going out in the order we received them and as the server load eases... so just hang in there. You will get your links.
I am sorry for this but i have no choice.
Thanks
Paul

manytone wrote:
JeffSanders wrote:
If you wish to scream at me for this then please do so here in the thread. (I am doing my best)
So .. orders are going out in the order we received them and as the server load eases... so just hang in there. You will get your links.
Thanks
Paul
Ok, WHERE IS MY DAMN LINK!!!! I WANT IT NOW! NOW! NOW!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

just kidding, carry on :lol:

Dimwit wrote:
manytone wrote:
JeffSanders wrote:
Thanks
Paul
Ok, WHERE IS MY DAMN LINK!!!! I WANT IT NOW! NOW! NOW!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

just kidding, carry on :lol:

hehe
go ahead complain ... I think you are last on the list.

:D :D :P :P :D

just kidding too Btw

Marcou wrote:File 2a stopped downloading at just a little bit more than 50 MB (in 7.30 minutes), is that correct ? Or is that the one of the problems ?

Marc
To be more clear on my harddisk file ...-2a.bin is 53.178.628 kB. Should it be like that or should it be 60 MB (62.915.560 kB)

Hi Marcou

I have asked William to reply to this as he knows the exact sizes. Sorry I do not have this info myself yet.
Hang on ... we will know soon enough.
Paul

Here is the file listing for the DATA files.

Wk

I've finished downloading all the data files this morning, and then I had to come to work!!! :x :x :x

One question. If I already have Wusikstation installed, do I still have to install the VSTi? Also, where should I install the sound files to?

Return to “Manytone Music”