Ignite Amps NRR1 - FREE 3 ch. tube preamp sim by Alu (Wild Hades)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great plug in man! This thread needs more love!

Thanks for the free bump! :oops:

Tested it on Drums (sorry :D), and the clean channel works great, even without using it as a send.

For some kind of "high quality lofi" sound, it rocks.

I have too much love for Drums sorry ;).

this and the tube screamer addition = nice tone (into AT3 cab section)
Reminds me a bit of the orange amp in AT3

Am I blind, or is there no channel switch on this?

The 'channel control' appears in my host's 'automation viewer,' but for the life of me; i can't see the channel switch on either the front or back of the graphical interface.

It wouldn't be my first foray into blindness, but either way i figured it couldn't hurt to ask...

This thing sounds good!

mrblitz000 wrote:Am I blind, or is there no channel switch on this?

The 'channel control' appears in my host's 'automation viewer,' but for the life of me; i can't see the channel switch on either the front or back of the graphical interface.

It wouldn't be my first foray into blindness, but either way i figured it couldn't hurt to ask...

This thing sounds good!
Hehehe :)

Look under "bright", "bright boost" and "bright shape" switches.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

lol! thanks...

Wow!!! Used the Rhythm Channel in 4x oversamplig mode last night to dirty up some drums and got just the sound I wanted!! Fantastic sound. Got just the right amount of grit and bite to get my drums to cut through the mix. Uses quite a bit of CPU (well, I am using 4x oversampling) but quality usually comes at some price. And it's free!! Many, many thanks. :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Return to “Effects”