Crysonics -=- No Contact but finally a release. Be cautious when sending money . Read thread.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MFXxx wrote:
Compyfox wrote:
Crysonic's mail to DiScO197 wrote: Hi,

Forget about some of the ridiculous posts on KVR, there are a few X customers that are prolifix complainers and they just exacerbate things. We have been in business for a long time and will provide the products soon, there were just a few unforseen events in this case which added to the delay which were beyond our control. Everyone here will be here at work this week ( This is the worst time:) ) and we should have the product available for download soon.

Regards,
James
Crysonic
Compyfox wrote:... But look at the history of that firm, think back of what happened up until this point.

... Yet in terms of Crysonic: we talk about it, we discuss(!) about it what to do, then comes the "firm apology" after the "hate thread" got bumped a bit, and the next step is love, peace and harmony all over again. Back to the beginning. ...
Not counting the name calling, the "victim position" and the (obviously constant) "unforseeable events that cause the delay" (no. 1 excuse in all mails I've got back in the day).

Again... read the backlogs.

What more do we need to end this?

CRYSONICS under no circumstances give any money to this company
They send out spam emails claiming they are selling products.
They then send more spam emails offerring the same products you purchased for less.
These emails are only to existing customers, people who paid previously.
Try and contact them on getting your product or money back and complete silence.
They send out customer service notices to all customers claiming they will provide on a date or refund.
Silence.
Sent several emails since nothing.

Crysonics its in the name crying out aloud for you product or money is futile.

I am wondering if someone has scammed their email database?

I say again do not send them money.

They are not a business, they have not provided a product or any customer service since taking the money and you are unlikely to receive the product.[/size]

I am starting to suspect any positive posts made about crysonics are likely to be suspect and probably of those involved with the scam.

crysonics = down under scummers

NOTE Up until July last year they were responsive. Since August nothing. I have sent now 11 emails no response.

Today the send out a marketing campaign with the same product and offer yet cheaper and only to the existing customers. FACE PALM MOMENT!

Hence why I am reposting and bumping.

They represent what I would normally call fowl mouthed so decypher this if you can...(its not hard)

They are genitalia of both the male and femal sexs and either way have shafted
everyone.
Same on this end. After the BIG apologies and the no-brainer deals, they were very responsive to my emails where I was having auth. probs. Then I sent out so many emails to rectify some issues and nothing. Silence except the bombardment of spam

podo83 wrote:Strange...Seems like we have different experiences with Crysonic. When I originally bought their stuff I had absolutely no problem. The installers and authorizations came pretty quickly and the plugs are actually quite nice in my opinion, especially the limiter. Crysonic might be a little behind with promises but at least they are kind of around. Can't complain...

How many enemies have I made? :help:
Not surprising to me..keep a few peeps happy and everything becomes confusing.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

whitecloud wrote:
MFXxx wrote:
Compyfox wrote:
Crysonic's mail to DiScO197 wrote: Hi,

Forget about some of the ridiculous posts on KVR, there are a few X customers that are prolifix complainers and they just exacerbate things. We have been in business for a long time and will provide the products soon, there were just a few unforseen events in this case which added to the delay which were beyond our control. Everyone here will be here at work this week ( This is the worst time:) ) and we should have the product available for download soon.

Regards,
James
Crysonic

Sorry James, you wrote me back with the same nice sounding line "well look into in" and never did a thing. I bought my bundle 2 weeks ago and have only one activation. This after writing and writing to get an answer on what was up. I wrote twice yesterday asking about a refund or what could be done. No reply. You may be a good guy and your company may produce good products but please don't insult some of us by insisting you have good service. You don't. Lastly, I'm a professional with 30 years of experience and if I treated my clients this way I would have been out the door a long time ago. Step up your service my friend it will HELP you.

beep
Last edited by MFXxx on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i have warned you guys enough. Do not buy *anything* from crysonics based on ANY kind of future promise no matter HOW BIG OR SMALL that promise is.

If you really like a product of theirs buy it for what it available at that exact point in time, nothing more nothing less.

ANYTHING that comes out of their mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. For example if they said it was a nice warm sunny day i would go and check the weather myself.

and i'd be more than concerned at their use of C/R

People have been warned over and over and over. If they get burned now I have sympathy but really there's nothing more we could have done. I still call for the removal of all Crysonic plugins from the KVR data base so newbies who haven't had the chance to watch this drama unfold year after year will be protected. Sadly it's not going to happen because for some odd reason KVR seems more concerned about the well being of Crysonic and his sock puppets than they do the rest of the member base........... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

So glad i've never bought any of their plug-ins :phew:
Didn't think they were very impressive anyway :shrug:

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and bought a couple times from them. Fortunately, I had no troubles even when tranferring the licences, but after all I read and personally saw during the last years, I would not even attempt to sell second-hand Crysonic s/w. Not now.

Their revolutionary Vocoder, announced YEARS ago (and about to be released in 2010) still has to see the light of day - Spectralive 4 is going down the same route. Just not trust them. Some of their plugs sound good and look pretty original, but you can give your money to developers who really DESERVE your support.

Finally it dropped in the inbox. Fair play they delivered 6 months after advertising and taking payment, 4 months after the email confirming a pre xhristmas release!

So, did any suckers, er, customers buy the two new Crysonic products? :D

God. Another paid update to Spectralive - "with added confusion!"

My guess is that they are just GUIs.
Knobs dont even turn. :P

I would be interested to hear about the 'revolutionary' vocoder though.
If its real.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:My guess is that they are just GUIs.
Knobs dont even turn. :P

I would be interested to hear about the 'revolutionary' vocoder though.
If its real.
There's nothing to hear, literally - the very definition of "vapourware".

HE'S B.A.A.A.A.A.C.K :help:

http://www.crysonic.com/transilate.html

Apparently this will be....

........'your most used plugin in ANY production, we guarantee it!'

Mr Crysonic,on behalf of all engineers,recording artists and the rest of us pseudo audiophiles I say......PLEASE......NO MORE......PLEASE....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

paul psilas wrote:HE'S B.A.A.A.A.A.C.K :help:

http://www.crysonic.com/transilate.html

Apparently this will be....

........'your most used plugin in ANY production, we guarantee it!'

Mr Crysonic,on behalf of all engineers,recording artists and the rest of us pseudo audiophiles I say......PLEASE......NO MORE......PLEASE....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I sent an email for transilate to purchase as a previous customer discount deal and never heard back. They dont wont your money! Ha Maybe they develop plugins just for fun and to hell with everyone.

Now did you finally get the products or are you still waiting for??

:?: :?: :?:

Return to “Effects”