MHORSE P3 Parallel Mastering Processor 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you Terry!

Your Mastering Plugin looks really cool, and there are a lot of functions.
I am curious to see how this "deharshing-module" works. Thank you! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Thx, Terry!

I did not know your plugins, but looks very well and i try it. I used a little the MHorse P3 and looks great mastering plugin.

You plan to develop x64 versions? I would like to save them in (and other users) on 64 bit daw's.

Whatever it is, thank you very much for your work and dedication! :)

EDIT: forgot to quote... see post below... :smack:
Last edited by jorra on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

idfpower wrote:Oh, wow, my absolute fav mastering plugin just got updated ;) Thank you so much, Terry ;)

EDIT: when I open it in Adobe Audition 3.1, I get this message: "Some parameters could not be loaded. (7 of 86)"; it loads ok and seems to work in FL Studio 11 though.
That's because there are new controls in the plugin and the DAW just report that the plugin has changed. Nothing to worry about.

jorra wrote: That's because there are new controls in the plugin and the DAW just report that the plugin has changed. Nothing to worry about.
Well actually it doesn't load any of its presets and doesn't put out sound. But like I said it works in FL Studio, so my guess is that it's an incompatibility issue just with Audition. Thanks for the input ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Nice to meet you Terry,,, is there a plan for a 64bit version coming anytime soon ?
I am using all 64 bit plugins so far, and getting along ok. Really trying not to purchase jbridge, lol... But I just might have to eventually if no plan for a 64bit version.
Some reason I keep coming back to the MHOSRE. I guess I really like the potential it provides.
And I'm getting weaker every time I come back to this plugin, lol,,
Knowing there is definitely no plan for 64bit would help.
Thank you for doing what you do,,, everyone needs this plugin :D
DAW PreSonus Studio One 2 Pro using all 64bit plugins. :harp: having a blast!!!

Thanks TheRocker,
There will be no 64 bit version soon sorry.
But why a 64 bit for a processing plugin.
The benefit to running 64-bit software, is the access to greater amounts of memory like for example sample libraries (Kontakt).
And i own JBridge, love it for a small amount of money, buy it.
Btw: did you checked the new update of Mhorse:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=436038
I can't even play a doorbell properly :)

Thankyou for this incredible plugin Terry :) What I love about is that all the functionality works together beautifully. I've been examining what everything does with vst plugin analyser and it looks like you've put a lot of work into the kinds of common eq tweaks that are made in mastering - I can achieve 80% of an average master from within this plugin alone :tu: I will be sure to donate something soon.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

There is a new version of that mastering plugin, at least I don't remember having seen it before. It has a graphic EQ instead of the parametric one. Maybe I simply missed the MHorse P12 because it is already version 2.7.

Return to “Effects”