One year since any Amplitube Custom Shop *amps* have been released... :(

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Custom Shop

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=6696

that's great!

question for Peter/IK: can i preorder it with gear credits? the blurb doesn't say anything about that, it only mentions the final credits price.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Yes, these are official and the Mark III is updated DSP (MESA/Boogie has VERY high standards and this took a long time to bring to you because of this very stringent process which surely kept us on our game!). The other models will remain available, though.

We are now offering a special preorder price and you can get more information about that and overall about AmpliTube MESA/Boogie at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/mesa/

Again, these are official models and they meet the very tough and high standards of MESA/Boogie and that's something we are proud of. These are the models that MESA/Boogie put their name on officially. They are known for their high standards and we are now more aware of them than ever :)

Burillo wrote:http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=6696

that's great!

question for Peter/IK: can i preorder it with gear credits? the blurb doesn't say anything about that, it only mentions the final credits price.
Sorry I didn't see this when I was posting. Yes you can open Custom Shop and preorder AmpliTube MESA/Boogie with Gear Credits.

nice! the only downside is... it's still more than a month away :cry:
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:nice! the only downside is... it's still more than a month away :cry:
Hell no, I missed that while reading.

That's gonna be a long time.

Hopefully they'll announce some new T-RackS gear soon too.

Burillo wrote:nice! the only downside is... it's still more than a month away :cry:
Yeah...kind of confused about this. If it is ready, why delay it a 6 weeks? That's disappointing. Are we waiting for A4's release? This would make sense to me, but could we at least get a clue about this?

It does not have to do with AmpliTube 4. We've been working with MESA for a long time on these and it is a very detailed process - this announcement gives us the ability to offer a great preorder price now that all approval has been met and the final lap toward the release date is on-track. There are a lot of spinning wheels, even outside the modeling process (which in and of itself was a rewarding challenge).

@Peter:

How long will the preorder price (99€) last?

my guess would be until release date, i.e. 1 September

Arrested Developer wrote:@Peter:

How long will the preorder price (99€) last?
Burillo is correct. The preorder price is good until the release date: September 1, 2015.

That's cool.
I have another question regardings jam points:
On the IKM site, it's written that by signing up for the ik newsletter and the forum one gets 5 jam points.
Is this only actual for people who have no account yet?
Or is there also a possiblity for existing users?

OK i've preordered the Mesa pack. waiting isn't gonna be fun, but i hope the 50 credits i save over the retail price would be justified :)

I'm in on a preorder too.

I'm curious as to how the version 4 upgrade path will work though. Will I be able to use my version 3 gear in version 4? Will it be like the iOS upgrade where if you owned it before, you get grandfathered in? How will it work?

Arrested Developer wrote:That's cool.
I have another question regardings jam points:
On the IKM site, it's written that by signing up for the ik newsletter and the forum one gets 5 jam points.
Is this only actual for people who have no account yet?
Or is there also a possiblity for existing users?
If you are already an IK user you should have received your 5 welcome points. Per http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/ you can only get the welcome points once. If you'd like me to double-check your account specifically just PM your username and I'll see what I can find out.

frankz00 wrote:I'm in on a preorder too.

I'm curious as to how the version 4 upgrade path will work though. Will I be able to use my version 3 gear in version 4? Will it be like the iOS upgrade where if you owned it before, you get grandfathered in? How will it work?
We will cross that bridge in more detail when we come to it since pricing isn't where we are at with AmpliTube 4 yet but there should be an upgrade path for existing users.

Return to “Effects”