TBProAudio: dEQ6 - 6 Band Dynamic Equalizer Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
dEQ6V4

That's some fast (and useful) product updating going on here :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:That's some fast (and useful) product updating going on here :tu:
Thank you. A pleasure with valuable customer feedback :wink:

Just a word of warning for potential buyers:

I wouldn't let ShareIt handle the currency conversion - at least if using Paypal for payment...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:Just a word of warning for potential buyers:

I wouldn't let ShareIt handle the currency conversion - at least if using Paypal for payment...
Thanks for your report. What is the issue exactly?

I wouldn't go as far as to call it an "issue" - it?s just that the fee they take for the conversion is about 10% of the price as converted using the official exchange rate, which is a lot more than e.g. Paypal takes...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:I wouldn't go as far as to call it an "issue" - it?s just that the fee they take for the conversion is about 10% of the price as converted using the official exchange rate, which is a lot more than e.g. Paypal takes...
Wow, that's a lot! And how to circumvent?

TB-ProAudio wrote:
jens wrote:I wouldn't go as far as to call it an "issue" - it?s just that the fee they take for the conversion is about 10% of the price as converted using the official exchange rate, which is a lot more than e.g. Paypal takes...
just pay in euro.. that's the native sale price.. share it and PP conversion rates are terrible.. just choose to pay in the currency the developer prices at.. that's how to circumvent

TheoM wrote:
TB-ProAudio wrote:
just pay in euro.. that's the native sale price..
Yes, exactly - just as Theo said - Paypal offers two methods - either they convert it for you and tell you right away what you will be charged, or they just pass it on to the credit card vendor (which means you don't know what the final price will be) - usually it's best to go with Paypal, I think - they add a mere 2,5%

https://www.paypal.com/pm/cgi-bin/websc ... es-outside

I was really shocked when I saw it today - I might not have noticed how much it is, would I not be so extremely familiar with the current € - CHF exchange rate, using both currencies on a daily basis.

It's a great overall plugin, TBA.
It's nice to be able to change the threshold by grabbing it from the reduction-meter.
I wish we could hide the grid (and, even more : the cross-over lines) in order to clean up a bit the spectrum display.
I also wish we could grab the "eq scale" to change its range (we still can use the "mag scale").

sinkmusic wrote:It's a great overall plugin, TBA.
It's nice to be able to change the threshold by grabbing it from the reduction-meter.
Thank you for this feedback.
sinkmusic wrote:I wish we could hide the grid (and, even more : the cross-over lines) in order to clean up a bit the spectrum display.
We will consider this, thank you.
sinkmusic wrote:I also wish we could grab the "eq scale" to change its range (we still can use the "mag scale").
Hmm, maybe we will not change this as both scales should be linked, which is physically correct.

Thank you.

I was thinking about something along the lines of what DDMF or BlueCat are doing, which allows you to "zoom in", and have a better visual impression of what is going on (if you make a +1.5dB boost on a 24dB scale, you still see a rather flat line. If you apply the same boost with a -10/+10dB scale display, you get a better visual impression. Maybe less "accurate/correct", but it's quite handy imho).

Update to 1.1.2
- New global activate button
- New buttons: Grid/Pre-Filter curve On/Off
- Small GUI fixes

Update to V1.1.5
- VST3: PDC fix
- Preset manager
- Scope: mouse double click actives filter
- Meters: decay rate increased

Update to 1.1.6:
- AAX: fix rounding int values
- Analyzer: Live curve update adjusted
- Analyzer: Update speed increased
- Bypass: fixed latency compensation when plugin is bypassed in some hosts (e.g. Cubase, Studio One, Logic ...)
- GUI: mouse control logic adjusted, please refer to the manual
- PDC: communication with DAW optimized

Return to “Effects”