SPL EQ Ranger Plus. 90% sale ends tonight and I can't get presets to work on Mac demo-HELP!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html ....the top of the webpage gives a countdown for when rocktober sale ends and right now, (here in Nashville), it's saying 15 hours. Guess I better jump on it soon. Just sayin.

If I didn't have a surfeit of eq plugins I probably would have gone for it, too.

I respect the fact you used "surfeit" in a KVR post, but come on man, you can never have too many. $19!!!! LOL :D
Chris H.

lunarchris1 wrote:I respect the fact you used "surfeit" in a KVR post, but come on man, you can never have too many. $19!!!! LOL :D
I'm a guitarist - it's amp sims you can't have too many of! :hyper: :party: :tu:

I just picked it up using my coupon code. :)

It appears if you use Cubase and want to use the presets in SPL Ranger 2 you have to select them from the Cubase drop-down menu. If you do it from this menu and not the one in the plugin, the presets works.

Figured this out AFTER buying but they are quite nice so I didn't waste my $6. :)

Return to “Effects”