Ohmboyz Infinity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OhmBoyz

Just bought into this but the process does seem a little vague on the site. There are comments listed from an earlier version that look like they are in Korean and not about delays. It does sound fabulous but definitely needs a lot more work- 4th quarter 2018 rather unlikely.
Good to have Red Force looking at this thread though.
(My main problems are not being able to work out how to save presets and how to assign the macros to an external controller but I have reported them so hoping for a response)

Also I think I was expecting the "Beta" process to involve more feedback opportunities for those who join. At the moment the blog doesn't have much of this at all; in fact it is very hard to work out what is going on. My "good will" still exists due to how fabulous OhmForce stuff has been in the past, but after reading this forum topic I'm a bit anxious about it all.

Is this still progressing?

Waste of money.

perpetual3 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:01 am Waste of money.
Yep, we’ve been conned! :(

Edit: may have to take that back... I didn’t know it was updated...
Last edited by simmo75 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

just downloaded the update.. currently using 0.0.4

i think it sounds great. when did that update show up? it passes AU eval in logic now. still a ways to go i guess but it's more usable now and it does sound really good.

dayjob wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:13 am just downloaded the update.. currently using 0.0.4

i think it sounds great. when did that update show up? it passes AU eval in logic now. still a ways to go i guess but it's more usable now and it does sound really good.
No idea, first I heard about it.

You would think Red Force would at least be active in this thread and keep us updated.

What a scam! Really disappointed.

Any news?

Their Facebook page has posts from January 8th (unrelated to Infinity).

Twitter is gone (but I don’t blame them... that’s on my list to delete my account there too).

I'm up to asking for a refund/ credit- doesn't seem much point in staying involved really.

rob_crowdy wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am I'm up to asking for a refund/ credit- doesn't seem much point in staying involved really.
You bought the plugin and knew that early access is a bit risky. You really think you'll get a refund? Especially from a so far not much responsive dev? :clap:

Good question... I thought perhaps a credit might be possible though. Naivety perhaps.

and not for resale i guess...

so... what is happening with Infinity? Still not finished?

Guys.. what happened with this? Did Ohmforce go back into hibernation, again??

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Effects”