Ozone 8 Elements free?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for feedback ,but i already bought few other things and didn't receive new serial,it seems will gonna write them again :)By the way bought Litl clipper and it's really nice,thanks for advice,sometimes such price makes you thing it doesn't worth the time.Cheerz :)

DrMEM wrote:It won't. I've purchased two plugins so far and both times they set me an email with the same voucher code.

both plugins bought from same account ? maybe try from another account if so...

DrMEM wrote:Strangely enough they've also sent me about a half dozen more emails since then, all with the same voucher code as well.
How very singular.

Just grabbed this. Worked nicely, even when i changed the newsletter subscription settings after the actual purchase (got me that Little CLipper plugin). Thanks Pluginboutique. :)

BTW, you get a newer version in your iZotope account, than you get in your PluginBoutique page, so, you might want to download it from there.

chk071 wrote: BTW, you get a newer version in your iZotope account, than you get in your PluginBoutique page, so, you might want to download it from there.
Thanks for that, checking now :)

- Mario

sleepcircle wrote:
DrMEM wrote:Strangely enough they've also sent me about a half dozen more emails since then, all with the same voucher code as well.
How very singular.
I received the same voucher 3 or 4 times, even if I made just one purchase in September (I did buy something at the end of August, but I think the promotion wasn't started yet) and even after I received my Ozone 8 Elements license.

I think they had some problems with the email system (they were sending them late at the beginning of the promotion) and that probably caused the multiple emails, too... well, I don't mind receiving the coupon email a few more times, as long as I received my serial :) better safe than sorry :)

I think the promo is limited to one license per customer, so it makes sense to associate just one specific coupon code to each customer, regardless of the number of purchases.
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

FWIW, I bought something from VSTbuzz this week and the transaction was fulfilled by PluginBoutique.

Soon after my purchase, I got the code via email for the free Ozone 8 Elements too. Cool :)

I got it free with Soundforge Pro 12 ... just noticed there's an update available.

i jumped through the hoops to get the Ozone pack but have not recieved anything from them other than Hybrid which is still a little to expensive at £1.
only joking. i will never use it though....

Hybrid's a nice synth IMO.

Russell Grand wrote:Hybrid's a nice synth IMO.

yeah i'm afraid people think it's not that good because it's a dollar but very capable synth, sounds great too.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Is Ozone 8 Elements any good?

At some point I had three unregistered serials (from mags and deals). I've sold two but I don't know if I'm keeping the last one.

question is if it's upgradable later... have anyone done so ? no such option on my Izotope account, for now at least

and how about Neutron ? have anyone seen similar promo for it ?

On the other hand, for me it's not "free" theoretically.
If I buy U-he color copy from jrr, then I pay 61$ (discounted price)
but when I buy that from pluginboutique then I pay 75$ (so I pay 14$ more just for getting free Ozone elements).

dune_rave wrote:On the other hand, for me it's not "free" theoretically.
If I buy U-he color copy from jrr, then I pay 61$ (discounted price)
but when I buy that from pluginboutique then I pay 75$ (so I pay 14$ more just for getting free Ozone elements).

why would you do that when you can just buy a $1 item though?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Effects”