Ozone 8 Elements free?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

'cos I don't want hybrid, have enough synths, rather buy Color copy

dune_rave wrote:'cos I don't want hybrid, have enough synths, rather buy Color copy
right so if you want Ozone for $1 you buy color copy at JRR and $1 item at the other place. There is no need to pay $14 for it. It cost $1.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

mabian wrote:
chk071 wrote: BTW, you get a newer version in your iZotope account, than you get in your PluginBoutique page, so, you might want to download it from there.
Thanks for that, checking now :)

- Mario
Confirmed, on Izotope website, after registering the serial you received, you can download Ozone Elements 8.01.

Thanks again!

- Mario

dune_rave wrote:'cos I don't want hybrid, have enough synths, rather buy Color copy
You can also buy Boz Digital Little Clipper. Or Vacuum Pro. Or sounds for Vacuum Pro. Or anything else for $1 or more which is listed here: https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals

mabian wrote: Confirmed, on Izotope website, after registering the serial you received, you can download Ozone Elements 8.01.
Or just run the iZotope Product Portal and update from there.

Giova942 wrote:Is Ozone 8 Elements any good?
I'm wondering this question too.

Are you fellas using it happy with Ozone 8 Elements?
Does it do anything substantially better to your usual process?

I've got the chance to pick Ozone 8 Elements up for free, but also can't be arsed if it's going to be more bloat on my system that I won't really use.

Also, given its mastering 'abilities'/recommendations and the fact that I'm sure most of you can prepare a track for the internet well without Ozone 8 Elements, do you find your finalized mixes etc changed significantly better by Ozone 8 Elements' suggestions?

Many thanks :)

imho Elements are nothing special, the best part is maximizer I guess... I'm just hoping for upgrade path to Standard and Advanced at lower cost

tbh no, I woudn't use it, even Standard since the module takes so much CPU/RAM/latency... Advanced is kinda different story since one can split module into separate plugins

there was $399 (reg $699) deal on Ozone Advanced + Neutron Advanced recently, going to buy it next time...

there's some cool stuff, like
M/S harmonic exciter
M/S MB compressor
M/S dynamic EQ
MB transient designer
MB gate
and several other decent units

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mas ... rison.html
https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix ... rison.html

^^ Cool, thanks for the heads up gort11112 :tu:

The imager module is already available for free, and I don't think I'll be using the EQ much... but for limiting IRC I mode has beaten both Barricade 4 and Limiter 6 for me. Nice and fat. A Youtube reviewer has also recently said the same thing - that he prefers IRC I to all the other modes.

I don't use it as much as I thought. By which I mean I hardly use it at ALL, but on the other hand I already have Limiter6 and SlickEQ M, and they sort of take care of the function of Ozone 8 Elements, between them.

IRC I (although it sounds quite good) hasn't really beaten Limiter6 for me—it might just be an issue of tweaking some settings to fit the material.

sleepcircle wrote: IRC I (although it sounds quite good) hasn't really beaten Limiter6 for me—it might just be an issue of tweaking some settings to fit the material.
For sure. Barricade 4's "Beefy" mode for example - when it works, there is nothing quite like it. Always best to keep a few options available.

for me Little Clipper > Ozone Maximizer :D

Got the following email from here with the following subject line:

[KVR] Download iZotope Ozone 8 Elements for free at Plugin Boutique !

Which is true but a bit misleading. Yes free after you purchase something albeit only for a dollar. :shrug:

Anyway after looking at the deal offers and already owning Hybrid, Vacuum Pro, the Expansions etc I don't really find anything I need. Sunrizer looked interesting at first glance but I've already got a folder full of similar synths.

Yes I could buy Hybrid for $1 again just to get Ozone 8 Elements but after reading about Elements I think I'll just pass on the whole thing. Seems like more bloat than bang.

Shame as I am a sucker for no brainer deals...... :wheee:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:Thanks for feedback ,but i already bought few other things and didn't receive new serial,it seems will gonna write them again :)By the way bought Litl clipper and it's really nice,thanks for advice,sometimes such price makes you thing it doesn't worth the time.Cheerz :)
Just in case you overlooked it and maybe are as slow as me, it took me a while to notice it, the serial doesn't come in an email by itself. You get a coupon code that is embedded in the email from your purchase.
Named something like:
"Plugin Boutique - Order No. 2XXXXXX + Coupon Code! & How to retrieve your license"

Took me a while to notice as I've ordered while at work and then forgot to check in a while

There is a thread on GS reporting various bugs unfortunately. Has anyone experienced such issues? Obviously Ozone Elements is a no-brainer at that price, but I would still expect a functional product.

Return to “Effects”