Valhalla Delay released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

Vortifex wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm 34 pages and counting for a delay plugin, lol. Some synths don't even get that much. And it's not even out yet.
Well, it's a Valhalla plugin, so, KVR goes absolutely nuts over it, no matter what it is like.
ziggysane wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:37 pm Mea culpa: I never warmed up to VRoom. I don’t know why, I just could never get it to sound the way I wanted in my head.
I could never get any Vlahalla plugin to get to sound the way i wanted, so, i gave up in the end.

Disclaimer: All just my opinion, of course.

I can't play an instrument the way I hear in my head...

acousticglue wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:48 pm I can't play an instrument the way I hear in my head...
If I could only sing as well as I can in my head. :lol:

e@rs wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:17 pm I'm a bit confused with the time zones and KVR time, plus I suck at math; how many hours left?
2 hours left.

^Thanx! :hyper: :hyper:

chk071 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:28 pm I could never get any Vlahalla plugin to get to sound the way i wanted, so, i gave up in the end.
Yup, you even gave up on spelling them right. :wink:
SCNR

Adavantages to being home sick: more time to play with the new plug-in!

Site maintenance being updated and back in 15 min it says. Anytime now... :hyper:

Hadrondrift wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:08 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:28 pm I could never get any Vlahalla plugin to get to sound the way i wanted, so, i gave up in the end.
Yup, you even gave up on spelling them right. :wink:
SCNR
:lol:

Rumor has it that the delay code has been stolen by hackers...and we will never see that plugin !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

It says 1/2 hour til it's up and running. I can't believe I quit my job of 15 years today so I can demo the plugin and now it's not up.

Boone777 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:37 pm Rumor has it that the delay code has been stolen by hackers...and we will never see that plugin !
It will be the world's first Existential Delay :)

15 minutes, 1/2 hour... Looks like instead of approaching, it's slowly departing... :ud:

Can we just rename this to Schrodinger's Delay?

e@rs wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:43 pm 15 minutes, 1/2 hour... Looks like instead of approaching, it's slowly departing... :ud:
A little too much modulation of the delay time.

Return to “Effects”