So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone posted this yet? Sorry if yes, I don't have the nerve to read the whole no doubt totally useful thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdf5EXo6I68

ariston wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 pm Anyone posted this yet?
Even if they had, it's always worth a repost... :hihi:

vurt wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:05 pm no one is insisting it will be developed!
we are just saying its not dead.
Exactly! I don't think any of us is coming from a position of certainty, because it would be pure speculation. But Reggie1979 is all Errrmuhgeerrd!....:
"Dead as a door-nail".
"IT DEAD IN DEVELOPMENT. Sheeesh, why is it so hard to express this? It's been like 7 years, right? Am I right???????????
There will be no further updates.
But it's development is dead
When was the last time there was any update?
It's silly to think that a piece of software that hasn't had an update of any kind in MANY years is not dead.
IT'S DEAD! :shrug:
It's dead. RIP.
But it's development is dead
but it's dead.
GR is certainly dead as far as development
Is it being developed proper...............NOPE
It's not speculation :shrug: Wishing something is true doesn't make it true :shrug:
It's been YEARS since there was an update. Why do you keep insisting that it's going to be developed further.Like the Dino's, it's nothing but a fossil.
I don't see it as unjustified, given your posts in this thread, to believe you are just trolling to get a rise. And when i finally call you on it, you get upset. However, this response from earlier in the thread shows you can dish it but not take it:
reggie1979 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:09 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:32 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:22 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:11 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 pmBut it's development is dead
Has that been confirmed by NI?
When was the last time there was any update? ;)
You got all the way through writing that comment without realising that a lack of updates doesn't signify a lack of development? Great job :tu:
Poop on you.

This plugin is no more. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet its maker. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. It's computational processes are now history. It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off it's mortal coil. This is an Ex-Plugin!

No, you are a DUMB TROLL for posting that :hihi:

It's obvious the ship has sailed. To bad for the troll who trolls me because polariod isn't around anymore :lol:

teilo wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:05 am This plugin is no more. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet its maker. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. It's computational processes are now history. It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off it's mortal coil. This is an Ex-Plugin!
:lol:

But is it a Norwegian Blue ?
No auto tune...

I wouldn't really describe it as alive.

Couple of weeks back made a decision about guitars so was in need of s/w. Looked at options, was lucky IK GB was on. IMO etc.

DUMB TROLL. You have to be on board with it :smack:

Only a fool would be against it being alive!

Yea, leave me out of the playground stuff mate. Ta.

Nope , you are in it.

The only person in this thread being a dick to me is you. Have I somehow offended you? I don't recall interacting directly.

samsam wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:07 am The only person in this thread being a dick to me is you. Have I somehow offended you? I don't recall interacting directly.
You are being a dick. I haven't done anything wrong to you or was trying to. FU.

Nm
Last edited by samsam on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grief can make us act in ways that others might not expect.

Howard Phillips Lovecraft about Guitar Rig wrote: “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die”
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

Return to “Effects”