Coming soon from VSTplug: Silverhawk

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am all for additional plugin development, but when developers make these elaborate claims, they need to back it up. We have seen others before on this forum who posts graphical mock-ups of products that don’t make a sound yet or will most likely not sound good. As far as I know, they were not planning to charge anything for it. However, Silverhawk is a commercial plugin with some substantial claims attached to it (like ‘unsurpassed quality’ and ‘last plugin needed for vocal mastering’) so I would like to see you walk the walk.

hm, infected sounds, i remember a thread about this on kvr

Yes, I stand by My product; you're welcome to try the demo; it's a pretty good preview. I was smoothing out some of the inner workings and it should also now load with less conflict with other plugins. It's a bit mis-leading because it does not seem to use much CPU; but in fact it is doing a lot.

Here's a youtube video using the Disco Polo Ace by Infected Sounds and the Silverhawk by VSTplug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifveqhz ... e=youtu.be

----
sqigls wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 am
JoaquinAce wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:37 pm ...you need to back it up with tons of examples.
i think this video for another product - a 'microshifting EQ' - says it all

https://youtu.be/5EiRLhu5npo

King OZ, if you weren't so full of it, i wouldn't be chiming in, but somebody needs to put a pin in this so you can genuinely develop some awareness. but where do I start!? oh my
In regards to the shelves I stand by that product too, it uses oversampling which some people swear by. It's a commercial product that some seem to need and I filled a niche. I prefer linear processing Myself; but I made an exception because for aroduct with heavy oversampling it sounds smooth.

Yeah, well in the case of the Izotope GUI, their company is worth millions; it's important that any product of theirs meets the same specs. That's very important so as to be commercially sound. They owe that to their customers. I'm a customer of theirs also.

Imagine a mint throwing out a thousand dollar bill that didn't look up to par and seemed totally different. It's not that it isn't done, it's that it's strange.

But yeah, I think this is a better product than Nectar for vocals. I use Nectar too, but the EQ is a bit Grainy; often all I want is smoothness. Often I can use the combo of mono and aural stereo width to create an easy comprehension of content so as to make the desired effect. It can then please both headphones and speakers.

Anything you want to say, negative or positive is fine because people love the demo and they love this product. It's all bumps to Me :), there's no bad publicity because I'm on top.

In regards to infected sounds, he's a great developer.
Last edited by kingozrecords on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nvm
Last edited by El°HYM on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

nvm
Last edited by El°HYM on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

this demo makes me not wanna buy it.

also... This is really bizarre. Is this really AI?

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

shit that hairline is a dead give away

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

nvm
Last edited by El°HYM on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

El°HYM wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31 pm Nice suit, anyway. :tu:

My humble Guess:

https://www.thispersondoesnotexist.com/

:party: :scared: :borg:
these look more realistic tbh

Return to “Effects”