TotalEQ from Hornet Plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@antic604
You're so right :dog:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

30% off survey coupon worked for me just fine.
iswr

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Interesting, he coded his own version of TMT into the EQ. Did not see that one coming!

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

nonstatic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:28 am Interesting, he coded his own version of TMT into the EQ. Did not see that one coming!
What does TMT mean?

Demo doesn't pass au validation in Logic Pro X (latest version on macOS 10.14) :(

No_Use wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:08 pm What does TMT mean?
It's a method used by some Plugin Alliance products to add some subtle differences to each channel/instance. No comments as to its effectiveness, but just interesting that other developers are trying their own versions.

Oh yet another ProQ copy... Even the color schemes XD

VST does not pass Catalina authentication (Ableton)

Hi everyone, we are being reported some issues that never surfaced during development and testing. I kindly ask for everyone who has a not validating/crashing experience to open a support ticket so we can link you with the specific user and test out the file you have downloaded. This is because every plugin you download from our websited is marked with a digital signature unique to the license owner and since the website is under heavy load sometimes this signature is corrupted and causes a crash.
We need to test each plugin individually to see if the problem is bound to the signature or something else in the code.

A small bug fix release is already in the pipeline to address that frequency offset and another small issue.

Saverio

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The number of issues I am having using this is far too long to list. There isn't a single thing that I can do without problems. Most of them I assume are interface issues because they involve lagging or freezing controls. I can't speak on the sound because I can't even get enough smooth operation out of this to test it. The auto gain generates continuous clicks as well. Not trying to sound negative. I am just trying to be honest and hopefully it will be helpful.

Whats the difference between this and Q3?

Notheorem729 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 pm The number of issues I am having using this is far too long to list. There isn't a single thing that I can do without problems. Most of them I assume are interface issues because they involve lagging or freezing controls. I can't speak on the sound because I can't even get enough smooth operation out of this to test it. The auto gain generates continuous clicks as well. Not trying to sound negative. I am just trying to be honest and hopefully it will be helpful.
Could you please let me know your system spec and if you are on windows or mac?

thank you
Saverio

Return to “Effects”