denise is going live on YouTube - premiering 'God Mode' Q&A April 24th, 5.30 pm UT +2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

claudedefaren wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:17 pm
Mik_lo wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:33 pm
10bd01 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:51 pm I've sent these people three tickets and have gotten no response from them. Terrible customer service and my complaint was about the quality/functionality of one of their plugins. I recommend staying away from them. They have enough time to make videos and send out advertisements but don't have enough time to answer their own paying customers emails.

I saw this thread and thought it curious how they have time to live stream but haven't had time to answer the tickets I sent to them over a week ago now.
Give it a rest mate.
You give it a rest.

You bullied this guy in the other thread, calling him names and saying terrible things about him though you don't know him from Adam, and now you're following him around continuing to provoke a reaction from him.

Divert your energy and attention elsewhere, because you are currently guilty of exactly what you say he is doing himself.

I for one am thankful that he made the other thread. From it, I learned Denise plugins are developed by the Soundspot guy and that their support is lacking. That's plenty of info for me to save me from wasting my time on a particular endeavor.
Hey

After a week delay answering emails around our busiest time as a company, we have caught up with all user emails now and even offered some people a small token to say sorry for the delays. Outside of release time, we endeavour to answer emails with two to three days at the absolute latest. In reality,a huge number of producers get a response on the same day.

Best
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

i have to demo it and pair it against Spectre seems they offer similar means of operation. "pull" parameter is making me curious :)

So how is this different from other plugins I already have such as ToneBoosters ReelBus? It as a drive EQ which does exactly the same (push certain frequencies harder into saturation, and pull the spectrum afterwards).

claudedefaren wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:16 pm
glover wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:33 pm Maybe we should lock all the threads with aggressive behavior towards a company such as Bitwig and Waves? And let the ones that advertise and pay KVR to remain untouchable, like the mob.
I actually think the other thread got rightfully locked even though I strongly believe he was right to criticize the company. The thread had devolved into name calling and wasn't going anywhere productive.
We're very open to criticism. It's how we grow and improve.
www.deniseaudio.com

Hey all,

the denise team are going to be doing another live stream on YouTube answering your questions like we did just over a week ago:

https://youtu.be/bUBibIZpoGc?t=1452

What would you like to know about us, or the God Mode, or The Perfect Room, or the new licensing system? Would you like to know what makes the Perfect Room so special and clear? Now is your chance to find out.

Drop us come questions in the thread or email them to us directly at contact@denise.io.

Best,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Return to “Effects”