Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ambient Reverb 6.8
VST2, VST3 and stand alone version

The high-quality reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" is intended first of all for operation with sound material in a ambient genre, though with success it can be applied also in other musical styles and the directions (for example for a vocal very excellently).

Distinctive feature of a plug-in is the broad range of reverberation time (up to 100 seconds) that allows to receive types of reverberation, different on character, and also an opportunity in a literal sense to freeze sounds, at the same time to receive interesting sound pads, like Frippertronics. The reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" works by the principle of algorithmic reverberation with calculation enough the dense sound reflections on time, allowing to receive realistic reverberation without effect of granularity. The reverb allows you to get a natural stereo reverb in True Stereo mode, which takes into account the location of the sound sources in space, according to which a reverb signal is formed.

The stand alone version is included in the distribute package. It runs as a standalone application and allows you to turn your computer into a high-quality reverb without third-party programs (only DirectX and ASIO are required).

Features:
  • High quality reverb algorithm.
  • Low CPU usage.
  • 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
  • True Stereo Mode.
  • Freeze mode with the ability to block input.
  • Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
  • Two band parametric equalizer.
  • Meters and controls of input/output levels.
  • 32 factory presets.
  • Functions for working with presets and banks.
  • Help manual.
  • Stand alone version.
  • Bonus 👍🏻: Activation on three devices for one license.

Requirements:
  • Windows 8, 8.1, 10
  • DAW with support for VST plugins
  • Default Web Browser

Links:

Homepage
Download (9.3 MB)
The Ambient Reverb plugin is distributed in accordance with the "try-before-you-buy" with 30 days trial.

License price is only $12 :tu:

Download and enjoy! :wink:
Last edited by vasyan on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hi Vasyan,

what payment options are there from inside the program when I want to buy a license (otherwise the demo wonat make any sense) cause for example I dont have credid card.

Hi Vasyan the license code sent to me on Saturday does not work. Now you've finished the update could you have a look at your support emails ,please.

tatanka wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 am Hi Vasyan,

what payment options are there from inside the program when I want to buy a license (otherwise the demo wonat make any sense) cause for example I dont have credid card.
Hi tatanka,
You can get acquainted with all payment methods on the page of our retailer here.

heks wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:56 pm Hi Vasyan the license code sent to me on Saturday does not work. Now you've finished the update could you have a look at your support emails ,please.
Please inform me in a private message of your details which you filled out during the purchase (name, email, etc.)

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:14 pm I downloaded the trial but it says "Trial period expired!" even though I've never trialled it before.
And here I am sitting and wondering: did I forget I tried it before or my last $12 don't want to be spent? :scared:

Looks promising, indeed!

As this seems a mayor - update I presume this is another purchase on top (for existing Ambient Reverb 5.x users)... which would be ok, just want to be sure. :tu:

@Vasyan

I also sent you a #support -- mail; the reg - code went thru, yet the activation - code/link didnt work, so I wasnt able to activate the newer 5.7 version. Will dm you, as you mentioned to the other one, above. Thanks
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Hi Vasyan, thanks for the reply. Does that:
Hi tatanka,
You can get acquainted with all payment methods on the page of our retailer here.
mean I can buy it directly there on the link page now without needing to buy from insided Ambient reverb ?

I'm wondering that too. Been wanting to support Vasyan for a while now. I'd wager yes but will wait---

Vortifex wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:14 pm I downloaded the trial but it says "Trial period expired!" even though I've never trialled it before.
In general, this is very strange, since the plug-in was tested on all three of my computers. However, this bug can be presumably caused by the fact that the plugin runs in the environment without administrator privileges.
But I made an update, which I recommend downloading to all those who are faced with this problem. :wink:
UPDATE
version 6.0
version 5.7

vasyan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:37 pm
In general, this is very strange, since the plug-in was tested on all three of my computers. However, this bug can be presumably caused by the fact that the plugin runs in the environment without administrator privileges.
But I made an update, which I recommend downloading to all those who are faced with this problem. :wink:
UPDATE
version 6.0
version 5.7
Now it's working :tu:

tatanka wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:08 pm Hi Vasyan, thanks for the reply. Does that:
Hi tatanka,
mean I can buy it directly there on the link page now without needing to buy from insided Ambient reverb ?
You can pay for a license purchase and get a license code directly on this page. Just do not forget that in the future the license must be activated and this must be done directly from the plugin. :wink:

Its still not working for me with either 5.7 or 6. I'll pm you Vasyan.

Same over here, cannot activate/update from 5.0.7 to 5.7... link seems broken & no activation - code sent?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Effects”